\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Yeah I need a dyno to believe 1400. :lol:

I drove my boys M5 Comp, went to that abandoned airfield in BK so I let her rip, she was a rocket. Only thing im like meh about is how quiet-ish the exhaust is stock.

Seems like a matter of time before they drop an electric Bronco

CEO Jim Farley basically said without saying it, that Ford Is already working on an EV Bronco. He responded to a tweet and was asked in an interview about his reply.

Screenshot_20210530-173004.jpg

Yeah, I'm pretty positive one is coming. Probably not for at least 1.5 years (2022 as a 2023 model year probably), as they gotta get all the orders for the standard Bronco built. I'm also sure a plug-in hybrid Bronco is next as that won't be nearly as complex to configure as they already have a plug in setup for other vehicles prior. They can make it work on the Bronco platform. That gives them time to develop & release a full EV version.

Yeah I need a dyno to believe 1400. :lol:

I drove my boys M5 Comp, went to that abandoned airfield in BK so I let her rip, she was a rocket. Only thing im like meh about is how quiet-ish the exhaust is stock.
I have no reason not to believe em lol. He doesn't come off as the liar type. It was 1000hp & he swapped to bigger turbos & some other mechanical upgrades. I'll try & get a picture of the engine bay & ask em for a dyno image if he has one. And yeah even with all the mods & upgrades his exhaust too is pretty tame & mellow decibel wise. It's loud at wide open throttle but any car would be at that point

Seems like a matter of time before they drop an electric Bronco
Sooner than later every model will at least have an EV option. GM completely eliminated every car in their Lineup for Chevy minus the Camaro/Corvette. Means no Implala and no more Malibu/Cruze.
They took 73% of their entire budget and threw it into EV research and development.

If Oil didn’t fund so many 1% pockets I’d say Gas shucked vehicles would no longer be manufactured within the next 5-7years.

.....since Oil does have such an importance to those in Power is the reason cars still get 13 miles to the Gallon in some cases.

Fools sent men to Moons decades ago, but can’t give us 100mile per gallon Autos? ****

Sorry, went in for a rant when really I just wanted to agree with you.

I don't believe in tax dodging. If the act is illegal, then make it so. Whether it's wrong or not is a matter of opinion.

When my car was bought, the owner paid tax on it. When I bought it, I paid tax on it. And when I moved to another state, I paid tax on it again. That's triple tax! That's wrong, and down right theft.

The US government is ALWAYS getting over on it's citizens. If the regular citizen can get over a few times in their life, I'm all for it.
?
Moved from Texas to VA a year after buying my car. I wasn’t sure where I would end up. VA, MD or DC., but I refuse to pay tax multiple times for the same vehicle.

whatd u spend on it? :nerd:
I always do an inspection at the dealership before finalizing a used car purchase, they found an oil leak, transmission leak and cracked exhaust manifold. Seller almost shed a tear, he did a lot of maintenance himself so he was shocked to miss those. Settled at $5,700 and had my local mechanic that specializes in Japanese cars fix those items. We're very happy, the interior is mint, we like the vintage boxy look, needed more space and 4wd for ski trips to Vermont. Now i can preserve the Lexus.
PXL_20210511_212408273.jpg

Screenshot_20210531-160355.png

I don't believe in tax dodging. If the act is illegal, then make it so. Whether it's wrong or not is a matter of opinion.

When my car was bought, the owner paid tax on it. When I bought it, I paid tax on it. And when I moved to another state, I paid tax on it again. That's triple tax! That's wrong, and down right theft.

The US government is ALWAYS getting over on it's citizens. If the regular citizen can get over a few times in their life, I'm all for it.
Use tax is such bs

Basically things that have already been taxed can be taxed in perpetuity

What’s y’all rule for finances when it comes to cars? I can get a decent 18 mustang GT for just under 10% of my monthly take home with a 48 month deal. But damn really tempted to stretch that to get a Shelby too

What’s y’all rule for finances when it comes to cars? I can get a decent 18 mustang GT for just under 10% of my monthly take home with a 48 month deal. But damn really tempted to stretch that to get a Shelby too

What's the price difference between the two cars and the stats (year of the Shelby & the miles on both).

Consider the cost of insurance

Back
Top Bottom