\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

the SMG sucks
The coupe version of that e46 m3 is beautiful though

yeah it’s bad. for its time I guess it was probably decent enough but it hasn’t aged well

looks on the other hand... timeless

wouldn’t want a convertible but a low mileage coupe with or without the SMG I’d consider. the 6SPD MT swap seems easy enough

Anyone drive at night with no purpose but just to drive? I feel I added about 4K miles on this car for no reason whatsoever in 2 months easily :lol:. I legit just drive to listen to music or some nights turn ac off and put window half down to just enjoy this loud exhaust as I shift and downshift.

Last edited:
dinanbmw dinanbmw . No.

No fam you are not in here *****ing the Raptor got dirty. CANT be. Lol Enjoy your truck homes. I say this as someone who was sideswiped by a 1989 chevy cavalier about 60 days after getting the new Ram. After my rage subsided it was a big relief. Stopped babying it and started using it 🔥

Let me find out yall hating on convertibles. I'd have one in my stable if my garage wasn't already full with sentimental projects. I have a ttops Camaro and it's always a good day when I take them off :pimp:

Last edited:
Anyone drive at night with no purpose but just to drive? I feel I added about 4K miles on this car for no reason whatsoever in 2 months easily :lol:. I legit just drive to listen to music or some nights turn ac off and put window half down to just enjoy this loud exhaust as I shift and downshift.
Do it all the time

Warm summer night with the sunroof open :smokin

It is fun, especially summer nights. I oughtta do it more often. No music for me, I like hearing the exhaust & wind whooshing by. Late night hours with no cars on the road, man, it's a different city altogether. Love long lonely drives to nowhere

Tomorrow apparently as well.
Yeah that's what it looks like. I like the rain, a lot of people don't & I get it. But to me, hearing sounds of rain drops hitting different surfaces & the way the environment & scenery changes to being wet, roads looking glossy, puddles in low points on the concretr & streets & all around quietness because people don't go out in the rain- is lovely to me. I thoroughly enjoy rainy days. Used to hate em as a kid but learned to appreciate it as an adult

Yeah that's what it looks like. I like the rain, a lot of people don't & I get it. But to me, hearing sounds of rain drops hitting different surfaces & the way the environment & scenery changes to being wet, roads looking glossy, puddles in low points on the concretr & streets & all around quietness because people don't go out in the rain- is lovely to me. I thoroughly enjoy rainy days. Used to hate em as a kid but learned to appreciate it as an adult

Life slows down in the rain man. Just drove to Soho for a quick trip and man, so relaxing. Left the speakers off the whole time.

Yup car looks just as meh as the first time I saw it.

I have even lower expectations for the rumored MR2 revival.

Back
Top Bottom