\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

titang545 titang545 Its not a hideaway plate bc its not electric. Plate snaps in, the plate is not near my bumper, which isnt drilled, and I avoid being harassed by the NYPD. No front plate tickets are 138 bux. And with my blue hellcat in one week I got 5 tickets and I searched for a no drill option and found that. Wonderful invention lol

titang545 titang545 Its not a hideaway plate bc its not electric. Plate snaps in, the plate is not near my bumper, which isnt drilled, and I avoid being harassed by the NYPD. No front plate tickets are 138 bux. And with my blue hellcat in one week I got 5 tickets and I searched for a no drill option and found that. Wonderful invention lol
Pics of GTA San Andreas plates?

Were you the guy that had a black sn95 in the past?
I had a white cobra.The day I got my license I got it
Been #50Gang since 16
I doubt these coyotes gonna hold up like these old 302s 🤷🏽‍♂️
full-1.jpg

Last edited:
Really an 06 counts for a classic car.

In Pennsylvania, it sure does! They are 15 years for classic tags and 25 years for antique tags. And I believe it's based on production date and not model year, but I have to confirm that. If so, my car is eligible this December. And the good thing, no more emissions tests. I can legally drive without the cats. Only thing needed is a safety inspection sticker.

I like it. Looks like modern baby MC12, which are really rare. Surprisingly, there is one in my area, as crazy as it sounds. Such a cool car. I think looks better than the Enzo it's based on.

It's gonna be priced like a 570 or A GT from McLaren. Price isn't too bad. Just waiting for all the people complaining that it's a TT V6, like they do for the Ford GT.

I used to play this racing app on iOS that let you customize cars and there was a viewing option where it would show the car through your camera and you could put it anywhere in the room or outside in whatever size. That’s what this picture reminds me of.

Just imagine if there had been kids playing outside at that time. That lady is soo lucky she didn't get crushed to death. Hope this person in the Charger is never allowed behind the wheel ever again. What a *** moron
Screenshot_20200910-153541_Samsung Internet.jpg

Back
Top Bottom