\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Grand Wagoneer $60-100k :stoneface:
2021-Jeep-Grand-Wagoneer-2-scaled.jpg

cant wait till they put da supercharged hemi in it :lol:

Why did the bearings go out on you?
I wouldn't mine buying one of these

And throwing a ls into it :evil:
naw just bmw money pit things lmao did some maintenance some mods I’m happy with it I’ll probably do the bearing service soon too

The r33 has been growing on me so much in the past few years I love it clean build fam where you from?
Thanks, I’m in Savannah,Ga . Hopefully next year will do some big changes to it. Selling off some property to help fund some upgrades And more power

PA plates are the ****ing worst, even the historical ones all suck. The only good one weve had was the black DARE joint.

Your so right buddy. Most of the plates are blah. Though, I do have an organ donor plate, which looks pretty cool, as it has the "Donate Life" logo, on it (though it's coming off very soon so I can put a classic tag on my 2006 Mustang GT). The lack of cool plates is why my wife did this, lol!!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200904-134506~2.png
    Screenshot_20200904-134506~2.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 86
What kind of car ur wife got there ?
Your so right buddy. Most of the plates are blah. Though, I do have an organ donor plate, which looks pretty cool, as it has the "Donate Life" logo, on it (though it's coming off very soon so I can put a classic tag on my 2006 Mustang GT). The lack of cool plates is why my wife did this, lol!!!

Back
Top Bottom