\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Hey NT fam. I know this isn't the correct forum for this but I just want to reach out to & let as many people know as I can. Unfortunately, yesterday morning I lost my mother to the coronavirus. She fought & she fought hard for 3 weeks but ultimately the virus got the best of her & she has returned to Allah. To all my NT family, if you don't mind, I ask you all to keep my mother in your prayers. Her name is Saeeda(pronounced Sa-E-Da). Please pray that Allah forgives all her sins & she is granted Janaat(heaven). Please pray that her grave never goes dark & that Allah keeps it lit up with the eternal light. This is a first for all of us in my family, we have lost our Matriarch, our anchor, our world who was a kind, generous & loving soul without an ounce of hate/judgement in her. She was taken from us young & ahead of her time. She was only 56 & was bound to become a first time grandmother this December as my sister-in-law is pregnant. I apologize to bother you guys with my personal sorrow but please if you have just one minute out of your busy schedules all I ask is for a prayer to be made & sent my moms way. Thank you to each & every single one of you from the depths of my heart, your prayers will mean the world to me & my family. I hope you're all staying healthy/safe during these terrifying pandemic times we're all living in. Hold your loved ones close, hug them & tell them you love them as tomorrow might not allow you the opportunity. Everyone use gloves & facemasks when you're outside. Stay blessed, stay safe, stay alive & I pray God blesses you & your loved ones with nothing but good health & prosperity.
Truly sorry for your loss Fam.

Hey NT fam. I know this isn't the correct forum for this but I just want to reach out to & let as many people know as I can. Unfortunately, yesterday morning I lost my mother to the coronavirus. She fought & she fought hard for 3 weeks but ultimately the virus got the best of her & she has returned to Allah. To all my NT family, if you don't mind, I ask you all to keep my mother in your prayers. Her name is Saeeda(pronounced Sa-E-Da). Please pray that Allah forgives all her sins & she is granted Janaat(heaven). Please pray that her grave never goes dark & that Allah keeps it lit up with the eternal light. This is a first for all of us in my family, we have lost our Matriarch, our anchor, our world who was a kind, generous & loving soul without an ounce of hate/judgement in her. She was taken from us young & ahead of her time. She was only 56 & was bound to become a first time grandmother this December as my sister-in-law is pregnant. I apologize to bother you guys with my personal sorrow but please if you have just one minute out of your busy schedules all I ask is for a prayer to be made & sent my moms way. Thank you to each & every single one of you from the depths of my heart, your prayers will mean the world to me & my family. I hope you're all staying healthy/safe during these terrifying pandemic times we're all living in. Hold your loved ones close, hug them & tell them you love them as tomorrow might not allow you the opportunity. Everyone use gloves & facemasks when you're outside. Stay blessed, stay safe, stay alive & I pray God blesses you & your loved ones with nothing but good health & prosperity.
Prayers and blessings all for u and ur fam

I wanna
But the homies in here
Recommended catbacks

a resonator delete is only going to make it a little louder, and a catback is going to change the sound completely. The resonator delete should be pretty cheap though. Just get an xpipe and take it to any muffler shop. If you’re not happy with your exhaust you’re probably not gonna be satisfied with just the resonator delete and you’ll probably be wanting an axleback. Depends on what sound you’re looking for though.

damb b, i shed a tear reading this. im so sorry to hear this news. I cant even imagine your pain.
Inna Lillahi wa inna ilayhi Raji un

I am wishing u strength and courage during this difficult time for your family.

Juuuuuust curious and I will probably get flamed for this but lol.......did anybody put down a deposit on the cybertruck or lucid air ?

Sorry for your loss
Thank you bro
Sorry for your loss zmaqbool zmaqbool

was just thinking yesterday how long this thread has been going on and all the **** some of us have gone through whether it be with cars or just in life. It legit feels like (at least to me) like I know some of the regulars in here. This is legit the only thread I really visit on here lol. It’s crazy how time flies tho man.
Thank you for the kind words bro. Absolutely, this thread has revealed a lot of our personal struggles & problems be it cars or life. I feel the same as you brother...like I know some of you beautiful people in here on a personal level. I can relate, this thread & thread about nothing are the only 2 threads that I visit daily. Totally agree with your statement. Time is such an illusion and flies by. Man, my mother just turned 56 this past April. 4th & even if Allah took her from me at age 76,86,106 it still wouldn't have been enough time spent with her for me but Allah had a better plan for her. A plan we might not be able to understand but God is never wrong & we must not question his ways because the Almighty knows best. Life isn't fair but God is.
Truly sorry for your loss Fam.
Thank you for the kind words brother
Sorry for your loss Zmaq 🥺
Appreciate the kindness my brother
Prayers and blessings all for u and ur fam
Thank you for that brother. I truly appreciate it
Sorry for your loss zmaqbool zmaqbool
My brother, thank you for your kindness. It means the world to me
damb b, i shed a tear reading this. im so sorry to hear this news. I cant even imagine your pain.
Inna Lillahi wa inna ilayhi Raji un

I am wishing u strength and courage during this difficult time for your family.
Ameen Suma Ameen. My brother, thank you for your compassion. It's def tragic news but the silver lining is that her soul is @ home & @ peace now in the house of Allah. No more meds, no more pain, no more worries. I rather Allah take my mother 10 outta 10 times than be hooked up to a ventilator & other bodily invasive machinery.
I’m really sorry to hear about your mom.
Thanks brother for reaching out. It means a lot to me truly

FINALLY GOT A CHANCE TO GET THE SONY ON THE RIDE BEFORE IT GETS TINTED(NORMALLY WOULD’VE BEEN TINTED BY NOW, BUT TINT COMING SUNDAY) AND A COUPLE COSMETICS. CLOUDY DAY HERE IN MEMPHIS.

56B02108-8A6E-47DA-BD98-EC806CB7D99A.jpeg
F9BE2453-71F5-477F-B07C-CD9A6F7DFE3D.jpeg
A4E000FB-CEFD-42AF-A441-A5709A5C4674.jpeg

67F21C5A-4C66-40EB-BD7A-16D590C011EC.jpeg

Something about stripes on a Charger 🔥
I want to get a set of stripes but I don’t want to take off the hemi decal on the hood

nope
but almost at 100k
when the extended warranty is done
then im going to

gonna keep my hellcat stock though

I feel that, so much I want to do but don’t want to burn my warranty to go a little faster. If the engine blows then it’ll be on me.
A very good friend of mine told me about a PCM swap I can do but can’t seem to find it at all

I feel that, so much I want to do but don’t want to burn my warranty to go a little faster. If the engine blows then it’ll be on me.
A very good friend of mine told me about a PCM swap I can do but can’t seem to find it at all
hold off on the swap
wait to see if ur car gives u any issues
also make sure u keep ur stock pcm

Back
Top Bottom