\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Don’t make me head over to da hemi
And show u what stopping power looks like

EDIT: brake dust is a *****

DD22EB85-0A76-4BEB-86ED-F05AFF3E489C.jpeg

Speaking of i need to do a rear disc brake conversion . Gotta learn how to take off the axles off a posi diff.

It's pretty easy. Most of the time you pull of the brakes and remove the c clip from the inner carrier.
Yeah I can do it on one wheel peelers. But i never did on a posi. Got the rod off in the diff but cant find the damn c clips. Pushed the axles towards the diff and everything.

2016 535 or 2016 a6 3.0t?

-Reliability
-Comfort
-Space (rear particularly)

Are the main priorities. On another note, why does the black interior ALL have wood accents? Looks terrible. I think Id have to get an S6 to get rid of all that.

Also looking at a C300, smaller car but is it thag much smaller than the other 2? Anyone sat in both? Ive been in a 535 and the rear seats are more than adequate. Been in my boys previous gen C class and that rear is tight.

Last edited:

-Reliability
-Comfort

Are the main priorities. On another note, why does the black interior ALL have wood accents? Looks terrible. I think Id have to get an S6 to get rid of all that.

Also looking at a C300, smaller car but is it thag much smaller than the other 2? Anyone sat in both? Ive been in a 535 and the rear seats are more than adequate. Been in my boys previous gen C class and that rear is tight.
back seat of the a6 is far more roomy, been in the back of an a6 for a couple road trips it was comfortable af compared to the 5

-Reliability
-Comfort

What’s ur budget? Those a6s going for under 25 now? I would go for the a6, but I drive an Audi so a little biased. My coworker had a 2020 a6 loaner today, it’s nice but would def prefer a low mileage used s6 at around 75k

Back
Top Bottom