\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

i wouldn't do 20k. maybe 17-18k depending on records/how clean it is
would probably need 2-3k in preventative stuff if cooling hasn't been touched

I have seen one stinger and he also tried to race me in my sq5, but I had my one year old in the car. They are pretty comparable cars numbers wise (more so the s5 sb all around), I wonder if he woulda beat me. The one I really want to test is a srt grand Cherokee, I think that’d beat me but I’d like to find out. :lol:

Idk why but X5’s have been catching my eye the past few months. I need one
I like the x5 m50i a lot . A little more reasonably priced than the x5m., but still a lot of fun for an SUV. I’m going to consider one when I get my next vehicle.

x6s and coupe suvs are all ugly imo except maybe the q8 and cayenne.

Was looking at the m550i. Something about those M models since 2018 that just looks good.
27628952_1801722179840685_6490741216145402820_o-830x553.jpg

Last edited:
no. its not a manual and for the same price and miles you can find a e9x m3....
theres a e46 m3 that sold on BAT for around 90k a few months ago they definitely going up.

don't mind an auto. most of my driving is rush hour/city
I like e92s a lot but a nice one will be 25K+ and those rod bearings scare me
e46s are on the upswing appreciation wise. could rock a few years and upgrade to a e92 for basically cost of maintenance

Unless you have a pristine, low mileage E46 M3, the cost of maintenance over a "few" years will far outweigh any potential appreciation. They are ridiculously expensive cars to maintain, and frankly I struggle to see any value proposition in terms of owning one. And I'm by no means an M3 hater (except the new ones--they are complete garbage).

So true about the details. The antenna on my car, was a custom job done by my coworker back in 2006. He had a small shorty antenna with a signal booster (the little vertical cylinder tube on the antenna) he found in a trade in. Only problem, the antenna attachment point was female. On my car, the stock Ford antenna is male. So he got his tap & die kit out and made an attachment thread on the antenna to screw into the fender. Worked out fantastic. Back then, everyone wanted to know about the little tube on the antenna. Definitely is different.
Oh damn, that's pretty neat. Good to know someone that's handy like that. I know a lot of the 2005 GTs came with the antenna from factory right? And yes, it's different & sets your ride apart from others like it

Unless you have a pristine, low mileage E46 M3, the cost of maintenance over a "few" years will far outweigh any potential appreciation. They are ridiculously expensive cars to maintain, and frankly I struggle to see any value proposition in terms of owning one. And I'm by no means an M3 hater (except the new ones--they are complete garbage).

ya wouldn't expect to break even. $6000 for 2-3 years not bad tho
seems somewhat easy to work on
the pristinity is the question. will have to see it

How sway? I wouldn't pay MSRP for it but KIA is selling them discounted since they sit on dealer lots

Underperformed and from what people tells me the handling is not that good.

I hate to say it - although it’s nice looking - it still looks like the Cadenza.

Back
Top Bottom