\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

2013' V6 Stang - Manual. I work for Ford, got it on D plan. Traded in my Civic and put down 3,500. Financing 14,000 at 48 months for 2% interest.
LOVE it. Did NOT want the 5.0 due to the gas nor do I drive crazy fast - my 6er at 305h is plenty enough. Just put the 20% tint on it, 20s up next.
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

2013' V6 Stang - Manual. I work for Ford, got it on D plan. Traded in my Civic and put down 3,500. Financing 14,000 at 48 months for 2% interest.

LOVE it. Did NOT want the 5.0 due to the gas nor do I drive crazy fast - my 6er at 305h is plenty enough. Just put the 20% tint on it, 20s up next. :smokin

man, you shoulda got the damn 5.0

that thing is beastly :x

LOVE it. Did NOT want the 5.0 due to the gas nor do I drive crazy fast - my 6er at 305h is plenty enough. Just put the 20% tint on it, 20s up next. :smokin

QFT.

THE NEW 5.0 IS A BEAST!!! PRICEY THO.

IF YOU ARE HAPPY THAT'S ALL THAT MATTERS REALLY. I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT V8 SO THERE WAS ONLY ONE ROUTE I COULD TAKE PLUS I ALWAYS WANTED A MACH 1.

IN OTHER NEWS MY OFF ROAD BASSANI XPIPE ARRIVES ON MONDAY!!! BORLA CATBACK IS JUST SITTING IN MY LIVING ROOM WAITING TO GET INSTALLED WITH THE XPIPE. CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR THE NEW SOUND AND TAKE SOME VIDEO.

QFT.
IF YOU ARE HAPPY THAT'S ALL THAT MATTERS REALLY. I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT V8 SO THERE WAS ONLY ONE ROUTE I COULD TAKE PLUS I ALWAYS WANTED A MACH 1.
IN OTHER NEWS MY OFF ROAD BASSANI XPIPE ARRIVES ON MONDAY!!! BORLA CATBACK IS JUST SITTING IN MY LIVING ROOM WAITING TO GET INSTALLED WITH THE XPIPE. CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR THE NEW SOUND AND TAKE SOME VIDEO.

Your next mods should be as followed: MGW short shifter, then 4.10s & tuned.

QFT.

if you dont care about cloth, you can get a base 5.0 in the mid 20's.

QFT.

Your next mods should be as followed: MGW short shifter, then 4.10s & tuned.

I ALREADY HAVE A SCT TUNER SO I'LL BE TUNING HER UP BUT THE MGW IS TRASH TO ME. I ACTUALLY PREFER THE LONGER STOCK SHIFTER THROWS AND 4.10 GEARS IS TOO MUCH FOR ME AND GAS MILEAGE WILL SUFFER EVEN MORE. MAYBE 3.73s. MACH 1 ALREADY COMES WITH 3.55 I BELIEVE SO MAY STICK WITH THAT. MY NEXT MODS WILL BE MID LENGTH HEADERS,K&N COLD AIR INTAKE, INTAKE SPACER, THROTTLE BODY AND PLENUM. THEN TUNE HER ALL UP.

CAN'T GO ALL OUT AS SHE WILL STAY MY DAILY DRIVER.

QFT.

if you dont care about cloth, you can get a base 5.0 in the mid 20's.

IF I WERE TO GET A 5.0 I WOULD DEF NEED THE BREMBO BRAKE UPGRADE, GLASS ROOF AND LEATHER OTHERWISE WITH THAT KIND OF MONEY I'LL JUST BUY AN 04 COBRA, THROW AN EXHAUST, COLD AIR, TUNE AND DESTROY A 5.0.

meh, with me all i care about is the engine and how it looks.

all others i could careless TBH if i got money to spend then of course get all those without a doubt but i dont care about leather seats to begin with just because i sweat like a pig especially sitting in hotttt leather in the summer :x :x :x :x :x

heres a picture of my benz 2008 c300 when i just copped it in march....i traded in my civic and got 9 for it then put 5 of my own money... i just washed it today actually... i love this whip even though the maintenance is going to be $

^you could learn to do some of the maintenance yourself though and it'll save you a pretty good amount of money. i had a service B due and found out they just had to do an oil change and air filter change so i just did it myself. they were trying to charge $550 for it, but i did it myself for under $150. the rest of the service B was diagnostics, hinging the doors, and other stuff you really don't need unless there's something actually wrong with the car.

Back
Top Bottom