\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

2011 m3 with 57k miles for sale. I’ve listed it on cars.com, cargurus, Craigslist, fb, and offerup. Anywhere else I can list it?

Sure there are a few options that are cheaper and faster, but not many more reliable... and that's what I'm looking for. German is out of the question and I'm never buying American again.
If speed isn't a factor you should save your self 15k+ and get a is350 of the same generation. Lexus offers awd and it's only 100 hp diffrence

If speed isn't a factor you should save your self 15k+ and get a is350 of the same generation. Lexus offers awd and it's only 100 hp diffrence
True. Not even like the 2IS350 is a slow car either. But since he’s hip to the ISF, I would recommend that. It’s just a special car.

For y’all saying C7 interior is not up to Lexus have y’all driven both?
You don’t have to drive both to see the difference in quality. I’ve been in a c7 more than once never drove it. It’s a nice interior for Chevy but it’s not better than or on the same level as Lexus which isn’t a bad thing the bang for your buck is definitely there in the c7

IS350 ain't that much cheaper unless they are really high milage. I want something with 70k on the clock max, and I'm not necessarily looking for the cheapest option. The ISF seems to check all my boxes, plus it's pretty fast. I was just trying to get yall opinions on them.

IS350 ain't that much cheaper unless they are really high milage. I want something with 70k on the clock max, and I'm not necessarily looking for the cheapest option. The ISF seems to check all my boxes, plus it's pretty fast. I was just trying to get yall opinions on them.

does anyone in this thread actually own one? Have you tried a lexus forum?

Speaking of Lexus... what's y'alls opinions on the IS-F? Ever since I got this new job I've been thinking about getting one non stop. They seem to be a really good value at around $28k for ones with reasonably low miles. Anyone have experience with one?

Oh, I'm just looking for a fun DD, I'm not racing anybody.
2013_lexus_is-f_sedan_base_s_oem_2_500.jpg
They have been pretty solid after the first few years and from my understanding good horsepower can be reached with little money.
Watch Matt farahs recent review of one. He basically says they suck. :lol:

I figured that was the case they are just nice to look at.
Yea IS-Fs have been a favorite of mine for a minute now... the ones with close to 100k will be a tough sell for me, eventhough I know Lexus V8's last forever and a day. The 2010+ are around my budget, plus like you said they are a step up from the 08/09s. Since it snows here the LSD will come in handy. Not sure why they are so slept on...
259K in my SC and still running.

i8 is the official car of the struggling LA Soundcloud rapper.

I wouldn't be caught dead in one, either driving or in the passenger seat.

I’m thinking about getting fender flares since I want wider wheels

this one looks clean!!!!

A4A5BFE7-2E22-4A9B-86CE-A4AEBFC3EA45.jpeg
3B39149F-5E37-458C-A9A2-CF0C989C97D2.jpeg
Not a fan of fender flares. I dislike them on the new Challengers as well. Imo, it takes away from the cars free flowing lines with a bloated arch running over them. It looks very cartoonish to me on the Challengers since they come soo wide & bloated looking already in regular narrow body form. Plus, I feel it's sorta gimmicky because widebody or not...you can still throw on very wide tires. The rear flare on the Vette its not a pretty angle imo lol

Ive owned an IS350 and driven an ISF, whats the questions? They drive almost identical besides the power and the ISF has stiffer steering from what I remember.

Ive owned an IS350 and driven an ISF, whats the questions? They drive almost identical besides the power and the ISF has stiffer steering from what I remember.
I believe the question was what do you think about it. You think it's worth the extra 10k++ over the is350 or 350?

Back
Top Bottom