\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

There’s absolutely no stock 370z doing mid 4seconds 0-60 lol, my G only doing 4.9 stock if road good, if not 5 seconds off launch best I’m getting in auto mode, maybe if I shift well in sport or manual I could get 4.9 but even then rare.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nissan_370Z
Nismo.PNG

Well then you know what they say about Wikipedia, that makes the car even worse then.

Lol yeah those numbers way off, they must be tuned 370z they got those stats because stock 370z and g37 never pulling 4.5-4.7, I sure wished but our cars are slow.
Correct me if I’m wrong but isn’t the 370 lighter than the G? Since the z is more performance oriented than the G I could see it being slightly faster

I’m not really up on Nissan like that, but really besides the gtr what nissans aren’t boring?

All of them are boring except the GTR. The GTR is sick but it’s 12 years old and it’s about time for a new one. The concept of the car came out in 2001. :lol:

Their “4 door sports car” is the maxima which is a front wheeled bloated mess with a CVT transmission that is trash. The car barely has 300 hp, it’s a disgrace.The Kia Stinger is a way better buy at this point.

They refuse to come out with the next Z Because they are afraid it won’t sell.They have the 400hp engine from the Q60 coupe they can plug into a new Z. It would top the new Supra out the gate in power. They are missing an opportunity.

They are mostly reliable, easy to work on cars and FCA's aggressive with how they move them.

Please correct me if I'm wrong but the plan was to move the Charger, Challenger & 300 to the Giulia platform but I honestly don't know where that stands as the Giulia itself isn't moving numbers so they could potentially keep the cars on the same chassis but freshen them up for another 5 year run.
we will see in 2021 what happens
was suppose to be 2020
but they may just do a small refresh 2020

How does returning a lease early work?

Friend got a 17 Civic and wants to return it early, about a year. If theres a fee, anyway tips to reduce it?

Realistically the only way to reduce fees is to get into another lease. Most likely he will be on the hook for a years worth of payments whether he keeps it or not.

Not really. When he signed the lease he agreed to pay x amount. the early termination fee will be the amount he still owes. May as well keep it until the end of the lease. It’s a civic so I can’t imagine the monthly payment being that daunting.

Yeah. Nothing you can reallly do about an early turn in lease. He’s gonna have to pay that years worth of payments. However, when I turned in an early vw lease they did say when it goes to auction if it sells for more than the residual then you don’t owe. That’s what they told me at least, needless to say it didn’t sell for over residual. :lol:

If he were getting into a new car from the same make/dealer with a month or two left then maybe they would eat the remaining payments. But anything more than that they don’t give a ****, in my experience.

I just wanted my 300 post to be meaningful. My homie that passed away last year had a Crystler 300 Hemi with rims and a dumb system in it. Man loved that car. If you ever lost a friend you know sometimes you just miss trippin out with ya homie. R.I.P Gray
Rip to Brodie

Back
Top Bottom