\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Originally Posted by Made In Korea23

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Like I said I like the new and the old. I'm looking for an r-line myself, I test drove the vr6 4mo loaded an loved it. You know what wheels you're going for? I pretty much love how S4 wheels look on it and you don't need spacers at all with those. I'm sure you know about vwvortex already. I agree older body is more aggressive, but the new ones are very clean. Guess its a love or hate in the VW community.

Yeah man. You won't regret going with the R-line! I work for the wheel company from the photoshoot of my golf that I posted pics of so we have some 20" 3 piece forged wheels in the workds for my CC. I was going to go with 1 piece monoblock but ended up wanting to do a 3 piece step lip wheel. Can't wait to have my suspension and wheels on although i'm still undecided about which coilovers to go with!
yea R-lines are harder to find
pimp.gif
 20s on the CC, i was gonna go for 19s, cant wait to see your set up
sick.gif

nerd.gif
 NT connect on forged wheels? 
nerd.gif

edit: great website your company has.

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

Originally Posted by 23kidd

Got the versa as a high school graduation present back in '08. I wanted to return it, pops said "either take the bus or use this car" I said f' it, took the damn keys 
laugh.gif
But im dying to get a new car...gonna finish paying this one off hopefully when fall arrives or maybe sooner. Probably the only modified versa on the forum
grin.gif
wink.gif

My top 3 cars im looking at now is
1-Infinity G35 or G35x
2-IS250
3-Altima coupe.

I really wanna stay in the Nissan family...never had any disappointment or problems.

If you have the sedan, then I have the same exact car (except in grey), same year, and a similar story
eek.gif
roll.gif
ohwell.gif
.  Dad bought it because I needed a car for my senior year.  I'm with you though, can't wait to get rid of this car
30t6p3b.gif
.  I'm really tempted to sell it and figure out what I can buy with the cash, or trade it in
nerd.gif

Dont get no damn Altima coupe. Thats the most female coupe you could get.
laugh.gif

Degenerate423- Fam its a hatchback, atleast that looked better then the sedan lol. Dont get me wrong the versa was such a reliable car but it wasnt cutting it. However This past weekend i finally traded in my versa for this baby, love it so far!! http://i247.photobucket.c...52/alican08/39aa9107.jpg Ill post more pics when i take pics with my camera.

Originally Posted by Made In Korea23

Like I said I like the new and the old. I'm looking for an r-line myself, I test drove the vr6 4mo loaded an loved it. You know what wheels you're going for? I pretty much love how S4 wheels look on it and you don't need spacers at all with those. I'm sure you know about vwvortex already. I agree older body is more aggressive, but the new ones are very clean. Guess its a love or hate in the VW community.

Yeah man. You won't regret going with the R-line! I work for the wheel company from the photoshoot of my golf that I posted pics of so we have some 20" 3 piece forged wheels in the workds for my CC. I was going to go with 1 piece monoblock but ended up wanting to do a 3 piece step lip wheel. Can't wait to have my suspension and wheels on although i'm still undecided about which coilovers to go with!
yea R-lines are harder to find
pimp.gif
 20s on the CC, i was gonna go for 19s, cant wait to see your set up
sick.gif

nerd.gif
 NT connect on forged wheels? 
nerd.gif

edit: great website your company has.
I'm going to throw my 19 inch monoblocks that I had on my golf on my CC in the mean time while I wait for my wheels to be made so as soon as I lower my car, I'll throw the 19's on for a while. And let me know if you ever are interested in any of our wheels, def. can offer a lil NT hook up
pimp.gif
Thanks for checking out our website also! You'll find a lot of cool photoshoots on it. Our photographer just finished 4 more photoshoots this week including a big project we just finished for the Saleen S7 and Ford GT so check it out sometime!

Originally Posted by RFX45

Please don't go with a crazy color like orange or that hideous light blue color.

Those crazy colors should be reserved to truly amazing and exotic cars. I cringe every time I see a Honda Civic all painted or vinyled and crazy colorways just to get attention.

For the most part I agree, exotics can pull those off easily.

However, some cars can pull off those crazy colors. Have you seen the Zele 370z? Its not the burnt orange stock color, more a loud popping orange. Looks amazing on that car. Some cars can pull it off, I think E92's can pull it off. But as I think an E92 can pull it off, I dont think say a C63 or even an S5 could.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Please don't go with a crazy color like orange or that hideous light blue color.

Those crazy colors should be reserved to truly amazing and exotic cars. I cringe every time I see a Honda Civic all painted or vinyled and crazy colorways just to get attention.

However, some cars can pull off those crazy colors. Have you seen the Zele 370z? Its not the burnt orange stock color, more a loud popping orange. Looks amazing on that car. Some cars can pull it off, I think E92's can pull it off. But as I think an E92 can pull it off, I dont think say a C63 or even an S5 could.

so the general consensus is no to the blue as well?
2yjtyyq.jpg

pretty much everyone i talked to so far is on the fence about it as well and thinks it might cheapen it, but i've always just wanted a blue car. everytime i imagined having the c63, i imagined it being black though, but at the same time the silver is growing on me...i think it could pull of the blue/black theme nicely, but i'll probably just wait it out to see what i want to do. i'm not trying to look like i'm from the fast and furious and i don't want to jump into anything and get stuck with sometime i don't necessarily love.

Degenerate423- Fam its a hatchback, atleast that looked better then the sedan lol. Dont get me wrong the versa was such a reliable car but it wasnt cutting it. However This past weekend i finally traded in my versa for this baby, love it so far!! http://i247.photobucket.c...52/alican08/39aa9107.jpg Ill post more pics when i take pics with my camera.

Yeah, I honestly can't say anything bad about it other than the looks.  I don't mean to be nosy, but how much was the trade-in value for your versa?  I'm really tempted on getting rid of mine now
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by PugLife

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

so the general consensus is no to the blue as well?

pretty much everyone i talked to so far is on the fence about it as well and thinks it might cheapen it, but i've always just wanted a blue car. everytime i imagined having the c63, i imagined it being black though, but at the same time the silver is growing on me...i think it could pull of the blue/black theme nicely, but i'll probably just wait it out to see what i want to do. i'm not trying to look like i'm from the fast and furious and i don't want to jump into anything and get stuck with sometime i don't necessarily love.

So you have a C63?

I thikn you could pull of a dark blue with black rims on it. It would really depend on the shade of blue, but I think it is possible. The blue on that CLS or CL looks good.

Dont sleep on silver though, I hate silver cars before, but stick some black rims and lower it.
eek.gif
pimp.gif

yeah i posted it a couple pages back. the blue wrap i'm considering getting would literally be the same color as that cls i posted. i have photoshop, but never used it before and spent the past hour trying to change the color of my car to that blue, but just couldn't figure it out. i've pretty much decided against every color including black or matte black. it's either i decide to go with this blue or i just leave it silver indefinitely.

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

Yeah, I honestly can't say anything bad about it other than the looks.  I don't mean to be nosy, but how much was the trade-in value for your versa?  I'm really tempted on getting rid of mine now
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

I know i couldve gotten more but the infinity dealer offered me 5grand. The versa was an 08 w/ 56k miles. However i did have scratches and dents around. At that moment 5grand was perfect for me though, thats how bad i wanted to get rid of it lol!

Originally Posted by CoolGrayMemo

Originally Posted by rareair45

E39 M5 just arrived. Pics to come.

I've been thinking of buying one. How are they on maintenance?
Exhaust note is 
eek.gif
pimp.gif
Will be more maintenance than the normal 5 because of the higher price in parts. BMWs are never THAT bad on maintenance despite what people say. Find a good independent mechanic and replace parts and maintain it ON TIME. People that usually have horror stories are people that did not take care of the car before the problems occurred. However, The M5 is a garage queen car and will not be driven often. 47,000 miles but the car is an amazing car I must say.

Originally Posted by PugLife

yeah i posted it a couple pages back. the blue wrap i'm considering getting would literally be the same color as that cls i posted. i have photoshop, but never used it before and spent the past hour trying to change the color of my car to that blue, but just couldn't figure it out. i've pretty much decided against every color including black or matte black. it's either i decide to go with this blue or i just leave it silver indefinitely.

Go with the blue. Blue/black is 
pimp.gif

My car after a wash

nOsDv.jpg

question about to people who have wrapped their cars, ever gotten pulled over by the cops?

do they give you a problem since on the registration it says a different color?

you know how dudes like to rice out their honda/acuras, someone told me they got a ticket for having a acura tag on a honda? or something to that extent, idk what they !%#* they do
laugh.gif
because it was "false" information or something to that extent
nerd.gif

^ A cop has to be having a bad day to do something like that. Never heard of that. 

Originally Posted by SaNTi0321

^ A cop has to be having a bad day to do something like that. Never heard of that. 
yea one time i was having a discussion with a sheriff and he told me that if someone doesnt have all 4 screw in their front license plate thats a ticket
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by MMG

question about to people who have wrapped their cars, ever gotten pulled over by the cops?

do they give you a problem since on the registration it says a different color?

you know how dudes like to rice out their honda/acuras, someone told me they got a ticket for having a acura tag on a honda? or something to that extent, idk what they !%#* they do
laugh.gif
because it was "false" information or something to that extent
nerd.gif

they "could" give you trouble for it.

but i dont see it happening IMO

Just copped a new Camaro, so excited I'll post pics tomorrow when the sun is back out.

Back
Top Bottom