\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

No it definitely won't.
BD45E5B1-676B-4264-B24A-FC12EEF75361.png

Quick Google search shows one with 12.5k miles for 44k

If you know what your doing you definitely could get 5-10K shaved off

Thats called talking without researching first :lol:

I see NT still ignorant about buying used Ms, that deal for the 08 posted a few pages back was pretty good. Just have to know what you're getting into.

I feel both sides are a little off tbh. In no way is that price on that m3 some sort of great deal.
And you can find an M4 in the very low teens or even high singles right at or slightly below that 40 mark in 30 seconds. 35 should hardly be difficult. But I wouldn't call it easy either

Nah like someone else said.
You can scoop up a newer one for a bit more.
It’ll last you longer imo and you won’t gerbil as tired as fast of it too .
Unless you want da v8 rumble. The E92 is one of the only BMWs I would consider. I’ve also heard the 4.0 is one of their more reliable engines

Swear when my daughter gets older and I stack some heavy bread I'm getting a RC 350 F Sport. Lexus' reliability cannot be ignored

BD45E5B1-676B-4264-B24A-FC12EEF75361.png

Quick Google search shows one with 12.5k miles for 44k

If you know what your doing you definitely could get 5-10K shaved off

No you cant :lol:

You are not getting $10k off a car that age, especially a M4.That one is on Truecar so its supposed to be one of the best market prices out there for that particular car, you aren't driving off with that car for under $40k I promise you. Most dealerships are going the Carmax route and doing no haggle pricing as well (at least in my area) so that makes it even tougher. I did a search on eBay yesterday and a lot of the ones I found for under $38-40k had salvaged titles as well so all those are a no go.

Last edited:
I feel both sides are a little off tbh. In no way is that price on that m3 some sort of great deal.
And you can find an M4 in the very low teens or even high singles right at or slightly below that 40 mark in 30 seconds. 35 should hardly be difficult. But I wouldn't call it easy either

If you want the last V8 they're putting in the M3 and dont mind it being a first model year then its a good deal, if the car checks out mechanically then its worth every penny in terms of smiles per gallon, Im biased though.

I did a quick Autotrader search and did not find one single M4 in the entire country for under $40k that had under 50k miles, Id like to see them honestly. You'd have way better luck going on the forums and finding one for a good deal and you would save on ******** fees.

You are not getting $10k off a car that age, especially a M4.That one is on Truecar so its supposed to be one of the best market prices out there for that particular car, you aren't driving off with that car for under $40k I promise you. Most dealerships are going the Carmax route and doing no haggle pricing as well (at least in my area) so that makes it even tougher. I did a search on eBay yesterday and a lot of the ones I found for under $38-40k had salvaged titles as well so all those are a no go.
Same around here for used cars. Been shopping Audi/bmw/mb and they don’t budge much at all on used prices. New ones are a diff story though.

They pulled that bs on me when I got my truck. Told them cool, you’re gonna give me 2k more on my trade in and they did it. :lol:

Don’t be fooled.

Lmao I thought I was the only one. Like $5-$10K? Bruh gotta be trolling, lol. :lol:

If you want the last V8 they're putting in the M3 and dont mind it being a first model year then its a good deal, if the car checks out mechanically then its worth every penny in terms of smiles per gallon, Im biased though.

I did a quick Autotrader search and did not find one single M4 in the entire country for under $40k that had under 50k miles, Id like to see them honestly. You'd have way better luck going on the forums and finding one for a good deal and you would save on bull**** fees.

50s a big number just checked again saw plenty under that.

I definitely saw one with 16k miles for 35k a few days ago, should've bookmarked the link.

One I posted has 12k miles and is being sold for 43k

Is it really that far off?

Folks be so pressed to be "right" arguing semantics on the internet.

Acting like I said he can get one for 20k or some **** :lol:

I definitely saw one with 16k miles for 35k a few days ago, should've bookmarked the link.

One I posted has 12k miles and is being sold for 43k

Is it really that far off?

Folks be so pressed to be "right" arguing semantics on the internet.

Acting like I said he can get one for 20k or some **** :lol:

Just like folks be getting upset when they get called out online for being wrong, right? :lol:

I just really highly doubt you found one with those miles at that price and it was a clean title...not a big deal obviously but in my opinion $43k and $35k are pretty far off and would change payments significantly and probably not be cross shopped when looking. The comment about getting $10k off a used car was more alarming to me, that just isn't happening and anyone thats been through the buying process before knows this. You aren't going to be able to haggle a dealer THAT much off the price, no matter what.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom