\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Why not just brush the snow off and then let the engine heat melt the ice?
You know that the engine bay will get warm and melt that 'ish right off? :stoneface:

The scraper should never come in contact with any part of the vehicle body, just the glass and even then you need to take care. You can use the brush to get the snow off the rest of the car body but try not to let it come in contact with the paint.
:rofl:
Where did bruh live previously
He must have zero snow/ice and car conditions knowledge
Mind u I like in Cali and wouldn’t have known that either :lol:

Obviously I know that.. but that doesn’t always work. It snowed then dropped to single digit temperatures so I had a couple inches of solid ice covering my car

It’s unlikely but you can get a ticket for having snow on your hood or roof. I’ve gotten pulled over for having snow on my roof, he just gave me a verbal warning but still

why not just power a pot of warm water over it then
:stoneface:

Talking like you’ve never dealt with snow before :lol:

Honestly tho this is my first car I’ve ever actually given a **** about so I wasn’t being careful. Will be from now on

A new to me daily X3 I got from my parents cuz they gotta new BMW Lol. Gonna change wheels to something like the thumbnail and call it a day.

58314CCB-0685-4CC8-85CA-2F433FC514DC.jpeg

9A5E5B9E-FD4D-4B65-B71A-C0DBDC9BF17C.jpeg

Last edited:
:stoneface:

Talking like you’ve never dealt with snow before :lol:

Honestly tho this is my first car I’ve ever actually given a **** about so I wasn’t being careful. Will be from now on
i never have
ive only seen snow once in my life
and im 33

just copped a 72' buick skylark, its already starting to pay for itself, you might have saw it in the latest trailer for I am the night

So confused at why he cared ab taking the snow off the hottest part of the car anyway. You live and you learn
No clue however I did brush the loose snow off my truck this morning, but didn't use the scraper.
yeah that 500 be :smh:
but when someone side swipped mine
they had their insurance pay for it
and rent a car for me
i remember when i ran over a fox
it knocked out my fog light
i had to pay a 250 deductible
but the work to fix with parts and stuff
since they had to replace stuff was almost 4k:smh:
they say how long before investigation done???
u took pics of her car too???
DAMN did you run over Tails, 4K to fix everything.
maxresdefault.jpg

Thats My Word Thats My Word Can you make some recommendations that aren't too intrusive? Curious about the wiring also.
I have these in both my cars and need to get one for my wife.

I love the BlackVue, it is a few bucks but it more than pays for itself when compared to a $500 deductible. My truck has it only out the front window, because my rear window rolls down. However my car has it recording the front and rear. I have been in an accident in the truck, guy side swiped me and tried to say it was my fault. State trooper asked each of our sides I let him go to see if he would tell the truth. he didn't I said my side and also mentioned I have a dash camera that recorded the whole thing. The guy started saying how that is unsafe and assumed I was recording with my phone. So we walk back and look at my mounted dash camera and the guy starts changing his story instantly.
"Oh uh yeah I might have not looked when I changed lanes."

You can pull up live video on your phone or go back and view a starred event when your car was hit. In my car I have the battery backup so it is always recording when my car is turned off. Then once I start my car it starts recording again but powered by the car. When I start up my car it will alert me if my car was hit and I can view what actually happened, within reason. If someone gets out and hits my car with their door then I won't see it, I will just see the car move a bit and someone walk away from their car.

After my last accident where two kids totaled my S5 I said never again. I saw the lights in my rearview mirror they were switching lanes at a fast pace so I got in the farm right lane. They hit the lady next to me and rammed her car into mine and causing me to hit a guard rail.

When I get a new whip I will def look into a dash cam as well. Better to have it in a situation than not at all. That poor S5 tho man I’d be pissed if I was in your shoes bro. That’s one of my favorite cars titang545 titang545

When I get a new whip I will def look into a dash cam as well. Better to have it in a situation than not at all. That poor S5 tho man I’d be pissed if I was in your shoes bro. That’s one of my favorite cars titang545 titang545
Make it even worse took 3 months to find and was totaled 7 months and 4 days after getting it.

Make it even worse took 3 months to find and was totaled 7 months and 4 days after getting it.
Got damb that’s terrible man. Def a ****** situation but luckily you came out of it safely.

I’m looking at the new S5 to be my next car. Something im trying to get once I have all my financial stuff in check

Got damb that’s terrible man. Def a ****ty situation but luckily you came out of it safely.

I’m looking at the new S5 to be my next car. Something im trying to get once I have all my financial stuff in check
If not in a hurry I would wait to see if they have plans on upping the horsepower. I feel like it should have more horsepower when comparing it to the S3. Allegedly the S3 is .2 seconds slower than the S5/S4, however I don't believe that. The S4 loaner I had seemed like it had a lot more pep and zipped around a little quicker.

Thats My Word Thats My Word titang545 titang545 Thank you both for the camera information. Final question, how are you guys managing the wires though apart from the power sources? Do you run them under the headliner and trim panels? I'm a bit hesitant to remove trim panels unless it's a necessary repair.

Had a bad experience on my VW Passat where I dropped the glovebox and it rattled like a MFer every time I accelerated no matter how many times I loosened/tightened it. Finally had to cover all contact points with a heavy duty felt to stop the damn thing from rattling.

Thats My Word Thats My Word titang545 titang545 Thank you both for the camera information. Final question, how are you guys managing the wires though apart from the power sources? Do you run them under the headliner and trim panels? I'm a bit hesitant to remove trim panels unless it's a necessary repair.

Had a bad experience on my VW Passat where I dropped the glovebox and it rattled like a MFer every time I accelerated no matter how many times I loosened/tightened it. Finally had to cover all contact points with a heavy duty felt to stop the damn thing from rattling.
The cables are run through the headliner. No problem.

Back
Top Bottom