\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

What’s this ceramic talk, is that similar to clay bar?

No. Ceramic Coating in simple terms is like adding a new clear coat over the existing one that is harder and more resistant to scratching. It also repels water, makes cleaning the car much easier, makes it look more glossy all the time, and lasts for 5+ years

No. Ceramic Coating in simple terms is like adding a new clear coat over the existing one that is harder and more resistant to scratching. It also repels water, makes cleaning the car much easier, makes it look more glossy all the time, and lasts for 5+ years
Which coating would you suggest?

Which coating would you suggest?
We use Ceramic Pro
The paint correction work before doing the ceramic coating itself is really the most important part. I see a lot of cars people have had "cheap" ceramic coats done on where they did **** prep work. Just coated right over swirl marks. Now that stuff is sealed under the Coating for years. Turrable

I'm into oldsdcold American made

My 77 box chevy

Attachments

• IMG_20180808_154844.jpg
    IMG_20180808_154844.jpg
    249.6 KB · Views: 12
Before/After paint correction and Ceramic Coating we just finished.

00000IMG_00000_BURST20181206102149889_COVER.jpg
IMG_20181206_101936.jpg
IMG_20181210_144131.jpg
IMG_20181210_145107.jpg

Damn!

I have my first black car, how do I avoid it getting like that? That’s a huge difference. I go to the car wash like every 2 weeks but I’ve never clay/waxed it or anything

Damn!

I have my first black car, how do I avoid it getting like that? That’s a huge difference. I go to the car wash like every 2 weeks but I’ve never clay/waxed it or anything
Avoid physically touching the paint as much as possible. Don't ever use any car wash that isn't touchless.

Paint gets like that from wash mitts, towels, microfibers, car covers, etc. Any time you're rubbing something on the paint you're rubbing dirt and crap across it.

And to start out, get paint correction done followed by some sort of paint protection. Ceramic Coating (if done correctly) is well worth the money on a black car especially

Lol u guys kill me with the bimmer m stuff. Bmw has always offered m packages with most models. It was called m tech or m technic. Nowadays it’s called m sport or m performance it’s the same packages, just because you just started to notice them now does not make it true. M cars are still special the other car companies just have finally caught up.

B80FDF01-B5B5-49E4-B2BB-8BE7831399B5.jpeg
C1BC8CDE-49AB-4E1B-88E9-11A17E5DAA25.jpeg
3FD0C07D-A8DB-4621-B105-137543E35054.jpeg

Thinking of signing up for one of those track days where you have an instructor and they tell you 3.5/4 hours on the track

It’s 2 hundred bucks
Would be my first time on the track
What do you guys think?

Thinking of signing up for one of those track days where you have an instructor and they tell you 3.5/4 hours on the track

It’s 2 hundred bucks
Would be my first time on the track
What do you guys think?

Def worth it

Back
Top Bottom