\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

FE2C56E8-DA6E-4831-9647-E91A1E0550D8.jpeg

I want to lease a car-desperately-so i can know what it feels to mercilessly beat the **** out of my car w/o caring

Talks about how v8s get abused then tells about all the cars he’s raced :lol:
If my v8 can’t handle a little bit of abuse then I’m buying a different car.
I’d rather get a few thousand off a used one than get it brand new and it loses thousands off what I paid the moment I drive it off the lot. It really depends on the car but most cars you can get with under 10k miles for a good deal like the one Nelson posted.

Can someone recommend me a car wash soap that has no wax in it? And wont damage my ceramic coating?

Also need good microfiber towels

I feel like the car wash I go to is so light on the car there's no way it's being abrasive to the paint. It gets most stuff off but if a bird ****s on my car and I go thru the wash I still have to give it a no effort wipe. in my mind says that the brushes are just barely touching it

Also didn't even notice my g came in here w a p1 pic and not a single word in sight :lol:

Talks about how v8s get abused then tells about all the cars he’s raced :lol:
If my v8 can’t handle a little bit of abuse then I’m buying a different car.
I’d rather get a few thousand off a used one than get it brand new and it loses thousands off what I paid the moment I drive it off the lot. It really depends on the car but most cars you can get with under 10k miles for a good deal like the one Nelson posted.
these guys don't know what they're talking about

"abused" is a myth

unless its been tuned and **** done to the engine to put it under extreme stress... thats abuse

a stock engine, being revved or stepping on the gas doesn't count as abuse, thats normal.

plus 5.7, 6.1, and the 6.4 have been very reliable.

see nothing wrong with buying a used V8 with low to semi low miles

Back
Top Bottom