\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

In the name of the thread ill repost this pic of my black plate. The “20” plate will not have the small diamond since its only 2 digits.

The best i know of is a friend with a 4 digit. Theyre worth a few stacks. You must have a plate 5 digits or less to get a black tag. The 5 digits like mine are relatively common but nowhere near readily available.

The DMV does a day twice a year where you can line up and claim a black tag number that needs to be reassigned. I just got mine in NOV. waited two hours in the freezing cold and i was #27 in line.

Attachments

• D7BAEE7D-FB9A-4555-BF6C-09A80B3318C0.jpeg
    D7BAEE7D-FB9A-4555-BF6C-09A80B3318C0.jpeg
    351.5 KB · Views: 55
In the name of the thread ill repost this pic of my black plate. The “20” plate will not have the small diamond since its only 2 digits.

The best i know of is a friend with a 4 digit. Theyre worth a few stacks. You must have a plate 5 digits or less to get a black tag. The 5 digits like mine are relatively common but nowhere near readily available.

The DMV does a day twice a year where you can line up and claim a black tag number that needs to be reassigned. I just got mine in NOV. waited two hours in the freezing cold and i was #27 in line.
:emoji_relieved::emoji_zzz:

I am in PA, and when I was younger the DARE plate was the closest we could get to that black DE plates/ :lol:

oh i forgot to update
i contacted the mopar extended warranty people personally
and they said
i can modify the exhaust
they RECOMMEND i use mopar parts and dealer if i do :lol:
and as long as it doesnt cause any damage
or harm to any other component that is covered ill be fine
what covered is engine transmission drive lines
so is there ANY downside folks
will it cause or can they use it as cause if i delete the pipes
where the active exhaust valve is located

I've always wanted to do a road course more than a drag strip though. I feel like while both would be fun, the road course would be more engaging.

Dam yall camping out for plates and out here in cali we just simply order it online :lol:

:lol: i know right
it tells u right there when u order if its available or not

Yea we can do that with vanity plates or whatever. Or just get a normal 6-digit. These are historical porcelain plates that were only produced for a short time i believe. I guess its a DE thing lol

Yall boys out there paying a mill for a shack tho lol

Actually in terms of straight line speed the 2015 was a bit of a downgrade since it was about 100 lbs heavier than the 14’ and they switched to the irs. They also pretty much made the same power (10 hp difference) so that kinda hurt the 1/4 mile times. It wasn’t until this year’s model that they became fast again. So if you wanna save a few thousand and don’t care much about the newer tech then a 2014 would be just fine.

Back
Top Bottom