\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

14tlx1f.jpg

byebye 335

2h7l5cy.jpg

hello m 5

Congrats on the M, fam!

dirty dirty yeah I saw it when it was said I just never commented on it.

sgamon sgamon have never liked how big and fat the car has always looked. Mustang on the other hand is one of the sleekest and aggressive US cars. No comparison between the two for me in terms of looks. And I can't drive something I don't like to look at from the outside. Part of the reason why I like BMWs so much

sgamon sgamon have never liked how big and fat the car has always looked. Mustang on the other hand is one of the sleekest and aggressive US cars. No comparison between the two for me in terms of looks. And I can't drive something I don't like to look at from the outside. Part of the reason why I like BMWs so much

Pass on the 'stang. Gimme a corvette :pimp:

23kidd 23kidd :lol: Mentioned the vette in original response but it seemed long winded and no one brought it up but yeah. already made the right move by going mid engine. If they can just act like they car about the interior and get rid of those hard plastics(looking at you too Ford) they'll be printing money. Even if they add 2 dollars to the price for every dollar they spend on upgrading the interior it'll be worth it to not make it feel like typical cheap american

Last edited:

Yeah and the difference in performance people talk about is so small you wouldn’t notice in regular street driving
I’ve seen a few 2018s on the road in the new paint options. That yellow color looks great

Last edited:
I think Lava Orange might be my favorite orange ever put on a car. The blaze metallic on the GTR is pretty good too.

That structural blue LC is going to be a collector's car in 20 years. I believe it 100%

Polly trading in the 17 for that crimson or orange in a few months :emoji_thinking:
D99E858A-41F1-4BEF-B482-D8D91F559628.jpeg

Damn son I didn’t even know about the crimson color. I’d do it
Also I didn’t know the 2018 gt350 didn’t get the refresh. I guess they’re saving it for the gt500

How do y’all get cheap *** insurance? I’m over here me and my brother got steak on two brand new rams but insurance is killer...

Both over 25, good credit, no tickets or anything

We got State Farm through our fam and it’s pretty high but all other quotes even higher

And yes I’m in MIchigan

Last edited:
How do y’all get cheap *** insurance? I’m over here me and my brother got steak on two brand new rams but insurance is killer...

Both over 24, good credit, no tickets or anything

We got State Farm through our fam and it’s pretty high but all other quotes even higher

And yes I’m in MIchigan
I believe its based on record location and vehicle. One of those is your issue.
Yeah and the difference in performance people talk about is so small you wouldn’t notice in regular street driving
I’ve seen a few 2018s on the road in the new paint options. That yellow color looks great
I guess you could say the enthusiasts can only notice :emoji_thinking:
Color is mad boring . I’m a peacock
You should look into wrapping it imo

Update if my Build for my 2015 Fiesta ST 1.6L Turbo.
Currently Stage 2 PERON 245bhp
((Stock is 189BHP)
Soon to be purchasing AET's VT330R Hybrid (330BHP)
Also addinh an new PERON intercooler rated at 475BHP, might go silver with black writing. Change it up..had the all black look for 3 yrs now.
Also, Water Meth Kit (Not tuned for meth, but will add power when on still a tad. But main reason is to clean the back of the valaves due to the direct injection engine more so and Australian fuel ain't exactly the best.
And a New Exhaust. Probaly a Scorpion Resonated as im Catless atm and dont want it much louder.
Was gonna sell but I keep getting compliments daily on the car and still enjoy it a lot even tho I could go buy a Golf R or M140i etc. But this is cheaper, and will be more fun building
FB_IMG_1519969410632.jpg

a
1_d50870c9-965b-47b2-81e0-68a784e7b626_large.jpg
FB_IMG_1519949253765.jpg
ec7c3f8d-7fda-415d-a479-5d1847e0288f-420__48892.1466957468.jpg

Last edited:
Man yall my local craigslist had the most immaculate stock unmolested clean white 2001 honda prelude at an asking price of 2500...
It got posted last night. Saw it around 7 and sent a text. Guy says hes available after 11. hit him at 12. car was sold. I'm so salty.

Was it a manual or auto? That H22!

Back
Top Bottom