\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

3A73D53C-B39C-47F0-A4AA-27907578A794.jpeg

niceshoes247 niceshoes247 I'd go well optioned used or 2018 if new. It's pretty substantial for a "refresh" and the digital cluster is pretty sweet. I think I remember reading that Ford isn't spending so much time on this generation so the next one is going to be out sometime in 2021. Buying a new 2017 rn is probably going to put you in the worst spot in terms of depreciation

niceshoes247 niceshoes247 I'd go well optioned used or 2018 if new. It's pretty substantial for a "refresh" and the digital cluster is pretty sweet. I think I remember reading that Ford isn't spending so much time on this generation so the next one is going to be out sometime in 2021. Buying a new 2017 rn is probably going to put you in the worst spot in terms of depreciation

The digital dash only comes with the premium trim, and if he wants a v8 he's looking at $40k. I wouldn't worry too much about the depreciation since brand new ones on the lot already taking a that hit off the msrp. Besides, resale value on mustangs sucks no matter what lol. I'd jump in a loaded '16 GT for around $25k (or maybe even less), or a '17 around $30k. The '18 is pulling some nice numbers, but some bolt ons on a 15-17 would make up the difference pretty cheap. The main difference would be that 10 speed auto that everyone is loving right now.

What do you guys think about taking out a longer loan so I’m not obligated to pay the higher monthly payment? I’m saying so some months I could pay the minimum then other times pay a couple months at a time. I could afford it but I’d rather keep my bills lower and pay more when I want to. I’m only talking about like a $200 vs $250 difference or something

I’d probably have to see the numbers but just wondering if it would even be worth it in general

a longer loan to save 50 dollars a month? pass
you'll be paying more interest in the long run

someone correct me if im wrong :lol:

Yea that’s exactly what I’m thinking too I doubt it’d be worth it :lol:

Idk I was just thinking about it

On that note

I’m pretty sure I’m gonna get an a3 hatch but I’m having trouble finding one. Trying to find like a 2011-13 with around 30k on it, black, with the thinner “spoke-ier” rims. Been looking pretty often the past few months and I’ve only found one but it was before I was ready to purchase. I check car guru, car max, my local dealerships, and a few other sites. Gonna think about it some more though, I used to have a VW and Im not trying to buy a money pit :nerd:
Also considering an Acura

https://www.cargurus.com/Cars/inven...efined&filtersModified=true#listing=191236888

Just like that but with less miles

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom