\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Is that your daily driver? Yeah BMW brake dust is a Fing disaster, I switched my pads out ASAP to some I found on Tirerack. However my 5 wasn't under warranty anymore.
Yea I do daily drive it now I need to start looking for something to drive in the winter. I'm pretty sure my neighbors hate me more and more with each cold start lol. I ordered a pair of ceramic coated catless downpipes so that's not gonna help at all

CIRCUIT OF THE AMERICAS WITH SCCA TRACK NIGHT - AUGUST 30, 2017

DIDN'T LET HURRICANE HARVEY STOP ME FROM DRIVING MY DREAM TRACK. THE RAIN STOPPED FOR ONE DAY AND I10 WAS CLEAR ENOUGH FOR ME TO GET OUT OF HOUSTON AND MAKE IT DOWN TO AUSTIN. WAS CRAZY HOW BEAUTIFUL AUSTIN WAS LOOKING COMPARED TO HOUSTON :lol:

COTA1.JPG
COTA2.JPG
COTA3.JPG
COTA4.JPG
COTA5.JPG
COTA6.JPG
COTA7.jpg
COTA8.jpg
COTA9.jpg
COTA10.jpg

Does anyone in here have a GLE43 AMG at all?

This new NT wont let me see the past pics of the guy that worked at MB that copped one.

Very cool story, if Porsche allows them to actually build the car that would be so rad.

Here are some pics of the interior of my 530i. A few options that are visible in this pic and ill take them at night is I have the HUD and the ambient lighting which looks really sick in blue or orange the rest of the colors eh.

20170904_115132.jpg

20170904_115125.jpg

20170904_115119.jpg

Attachments

• 20170904_115132.jpg
    20170904_115132.jpg
    295.9 KB · Views: 2
yeah thats the way to go. I am going to lease an m4 or 5 series once I pay off my jku in the next year or two.

Here are some pics of the interior of my 530i. A few options that are visible in this pic and ill take them at night is I have the HUD and the ambient lighting which looks really sick in blue or orange the rest of the colors eh.
20170904_115125.jpg
Nice, miss my 5. I learned early on, I never drive in my shoes. I have sandals in both cars that I switch into before driving. Moving my foot from gas to brake rubs the back of my shoe.

yeah definitely. Man if you get the m4 get it in aqua blue color i swear that color is too sick!!!
yeah i want that color with the light grey interior, if i get one. Whether i go 4 or 5 really depends on if my wife and i have a kid or not in the next year or two.

yeah i want that color with the light grey interior, if i get one. Whether i go 4 or 5 really depends on if my wife and i have a kid or not in the next year or two.
DAMN kids gift and a curse I swear. I see some of our friends that don't have kids traveling so much more and then I see that daycare bill hit for two kids. :smh: Sadness, I swear once they are out od daycare it is going to be like I hit the lottery. LMAO. All that play money we had before they came eating up all our food.

DAMN kids gift and a curse I swear. I see some of our friends that don't have kids traveling so much more and then I see that daycare bill hit for two kids. :smh: Sadness, I swear once they are out od daycare it is going to be like I hit the lottery. LMAO. All that play money we had before they came eating up all our food.
Yeah man, my wife and I are very much on the fence about whether or not we want kids and the some of the main reasons are lifestyle changes like you mentioned.

20170904_115132.jpg

20170904_115125.jpg

20170904_115119.jpg
I love that new steering wheel.

I might retrofit the M Sport wheel on my 5

The M4 has back seats so just stuff the sucker back there. Or go with the M3 if you need four doors

Just waxed da hemi. First time doing it myself. It took hours and I'm tired but it was a labor of love.

The M4 has back seats so just stuff the sucker back there. Or go with the M3 if you need four doors
It will be my second vehicle, already have a JKU. But, it has more to do with money than size, I cant be leasing a $90k car with a kid or even worse - kids. Id have to get something closer to $60k :lol:

20170911_183130.jpg
20170911_183146.jpg
20170911_183149.jpg

Here are a few more photos of the interior. Gonna do more of exterior today. Hope you guys like. Also, peep the mileage form the first few pics and the the 2nd set. LOL only about a week difference in driving thats how much I enjoy driving this car. I have the driver assistance plus and the system is super smart.

I need a second opinion on this . So my car has really bad UV paint damage and I’m wondering if it’s really worth it to change the paint on an 8 year old car . Thoughts ?

Back
Top Bottom