\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

So many red flags go off on that, how do you even change the oil in the car. Put it in neutral and push into the service bay. How many sets of tires were put on it unless pushing the car around the lot is enough to prevent flat spots. When you pushed the car around to the service bay did you also take care of any recalls the car might have had? Did you let the car run in the parking lot to burn through all the gas?

Whoever buys it do your due diligence first and good luck.

Quick pic I took earlier

tumblr_otiptguRMp1qcnm4eo1_1280.jpg

That's South Coast Mitsu in Costa Mesa. These guys buy Evos when they come out, put em in storage, then sell them later.

So they probably got an evo 10 MR stashed somewhere in the corner....what I don't get is why someone would pay over 100k for a brand new evo 9 unless you're some hardcore collector.

Nice whip you got there, I never would of imagined you as a Jeep man thinking back on some of your posts.
always been a American car man. Pops a chevy man and moms has owned every jeep grand including the newest since I was born. jeep been in my blood. Absolutely love my wrangler...I recommend them to everyone. Only a few things in the vehicle community can compare to taking off the doors and letting the roof back and riding the city.

Thats why i only strip mine down fully naked when i know ill get at least 3 days out of it. Hahaha

Back
Top Bottom