\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Winter tires are a must, regardless if it snows or not, low temps matter as well.

I remember posting it here but earlier this year it snowed pretty late, had my summer tires on :smh:. No snow was even sticking to the ground and my car was sliding everywhere, I was on the highway with my hazards going less than 15 with no traffic :lol:. I remember going sideways on the off ramp while going super gently also :lol:

Last edited:
Winter tires are a must, regardless if it snows or not, low temps matter as well.

I remember posting it here but earlier this year it snowed pretty late, had my summer tires on :smh:. No snow was even sticking to the ground and my car was sliding everywhere, I was on the highway with my hazards going less than 15 with no traffic :lol:. I remember going sideways on the off ramp while going super gently also :lol:

bruh just seeing vids online of cars just sliding into each other :rofl:

[/img]

Thanks man. I did minor cosmetic mods that makes the car OEM+ and the only other mod I did was throw on an Eisenmann Race exhaust. Otherwise, car drives beautifully right out of the box and I wouldn't change a thing.

Back
Top Bottom