\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Wow I didn't know the grand Cherokee had a 5.7 option. I really like the newer body style but that srt8 is way out of my price range they're like 40-50k. I always thought all the other ones had that 3.6 :lol:

If I was in the market for an SUV, I'd heavily consider the Jeep SRT. Joint is MEAN

Hate that my car lives up to it's expectation for overheating :smh:

Love that my car lives up to being dope AF :pimp:

Just kidding, what's the issue fam? Overheating that bad?
My generation is famous for blowing the head gasket. Running a compression test on Friday. I've replaced the thermostat like a year ago thinking it was causing no coolant to flow into the block but I've had to refill on coolant before when it over heated. It hasn't had this problem in over 6 months. I've been told my water pump could be faulty too but the compression test will tell it all. Oil doesn't have any milky substance so I know no coolant is mixing with oil (thank god). Id replace the head gasket myself but I don't have the time plus I don't know any reputable cylinder head shops where I could take the head to once it's pulled off.

Hate that my car lives up to it's expectation for overheating :smh:
You drive a caddy with the north star v8? :nerd:
Can't do a caddy fam

Isn't it the 2005 civic? My coworker had one that kept overheating, apparently one of the fans wasn't wired correctly at least that's what he said. He sold it to this kid and he went out racing it and blew a head gasket :lol:

Isn't it the 2005 civic? My coworker had one that kept overheating, apparently one of the fans wasn't wired correctly at least that's what he said. He sold it to this kid and he went out racing it and blew a head gasket :lol:
That's the one but it sounds like that's expected of a kid with a Civic :lol:

Congrats on the porsches guys, welcome to the P club. You'll be very happy campers!
Oh i absolutely am. Driving it all over the place these last 2 days 
smile.gif

268162e8_2016-10-0417.43.11.jpeg

b8b57351_2016-10-0417.43.31.jpeg

Last edited:
Jebus that's my dream car...

I'm happy you got what is pretty much your dream car... I'm sure it's a ton easier to live with than a GT3... Any plans or thoughts to swap out the spoiler :nerd:?...

Nelson please tell me you have plans for some nice wheels with a fairly aggressive fitment.

Ugh, now I want a turbo.

Now I want a turbo too :frown:

VAG :pimp: :pimp:

Figured I'd start at VW. Transition into an Audi before ultimately landing in a GT3 :pimp:

^ GT3s aren't turbocharged though :lol:

Next year I'm getting into a 991 GT3 or a Turbo S, no doubt about it. This 997 is just a tease. Still gonna enjoy the f*ck out of it for the time being.

^ GT3s aren't turbocharged though
laugh.gif

Next year I'm getting into a 991 GT3 or a Turbo S, no doubt about it. This 997 is just a tease. Still gonna enjoy the f*ck out of it for the time being.
Man, my plans change so much that they changed in the middle of my post
laugh.gif

Nelson please tell me you have plans for some nice wheels with a fairly aggressive fitment.

Ugh, now I want a turbo.

Yea once I sell my Works I took off the M3. been browsing the web for HRE. Actually found some in 997 turbo fitment for dirt cheap because it's a set of 3. I'm gonna see how much it would be to order the missing one from HRE.
Also have a contact that can get me rotiforms at wholesale but I'm not too sure I'm a rotiform fan

Jebus that's my dream car...

I'm happy you got what is pretty much your dream car... I'm sure it's a ton easier to live with than a GT3... Any plans or thoughts to swap out the spoiler :nerd:?...

Thanks man. Absolutely a dream car for me. My buddy was trying to convince me last night that I wouldn't be happy going from this car to GT3 because it's technically more car and better for the street haha. He did have a bit of a point that the turbo is kind of top of the chain and more expensive when new, GT3 just held its value like crazy.

No plans on the wing. Probably leave it. Maybe go with factory aerokit wing.

First order of business is lowering it a bit, wheels, tune. And replace the yellowed bumper lights smh

Last edited:
I'll be in the market for a new car by Spring of 2017

I did some research, and I'm battling between the below vehicles. They all fall within the same price range when you put certain things into perspective (year, etc)

The cars below are based on if I were to cop right now. By next year I'm sure prices will change and the years will update maybe.

1) 2014 BMW 535 (CPO/used)
2) 2014 Audi A6 (CPO/Used)
3) 2016 Nissan Maxima (New)
4) 2016/17 Honda Accord EX-L V6 (New)
5) 2016 Lexus GS350 F sport package (this one is out of my budget but it's the one I want the most :frown: )

My budget is in the mid 30k range
Right now I'm still pushing the 08 Altima. Fully paid off. Not sure if I want to sell it and use the proceeds towards the new car. No reason in keeping it if I'm gonna get something new. Doesn't make sense to have 2 cars in the city

Any insight would be appreciated :lol: :pimp:

Last edited:
I agree but only a couple of wheel manufacturers make the wheels I want (style) and HRE/BBS aren't one of them :/ To be honest I'm not an fan of either brands when it comes to wheels for narrow body 997s. Turbos on the other hand...

I agree but only a couple of wheel manufacturers make the wheels I want (style) and HRE/BBS aren't one of them :/ To be honest I'm not an fan of either brands when it comes to wheels for narrow body 997s. Turbos on the other hand...
Show me what kind of style you're looking for, also what you whipping these days pleighboi?

Show me what kind of style you're looking for, also what you whipping these days pleighboi?
He just got a Carrera S & posted the style he wanted 2 pages back :lol:

Personally wouldn't pay that for Roti's but that sounds like forged or 3-piece prices. Rotiforms are all show, which is not bad, but I'd go HRE/BBS.

Back
Top Bottom