\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Yeah man I recommend lowering it first. Also try Koni yellow shocks and struts with lowering springs. They're nice for the price you pay

That was going to be my next question difference enough to pay the extra price? I'm American muscle looking at some. I was gonna go with just the lowering springs but would it be beneficial for a dd to do struts etc etc even for normal driving?

That was going to be my next question difference enough to pay the extra price? I'm American muscle looking at some. I was gonna go with just the lowering springs but would it be beneficial for a dd to do struts etc etc even for normal driving?
You'll eventually have to do it anyway. Your stock struts will definitely feel way too harsh on lowering springs and cause them to fail earlier than normal. So you'll end up having to do the work again so minus whale do everything at once which is what I did. Especially if you're paying someone you don't wanna do it twice. I did gt500 strut mounts, Koni shocks/struts, and ford racing k springs that lowered 1.5 all around

Last edited:

andretti andretti

You'll eventually have to do it anyway. Your stock struts will definitely feel way too harsh on lowering springs and cause them to fail earlier than normal. So you'll end up having to do the work again so minus whale do everything at once which is what I did. Especially if you're paying someone you don't wanna do it twice. I did gt500 strut mounts, Koni shocks/struts, and ford racing k springs that lowered 1.5 all around

Thanks I'm a take your word for it since your a fellow mustang guy! :nthat:. I've cheaped out on a few parts and I've already had to replace em so starting new and paying the price to have quality.

Thanks I'm a take your word for it since your a fellow mustang guy! :nthat:. I've cheaped out on a few parts and I've already had to replace em so starting new and paying the price to have quality.
Look out for sales on americanmuscle.com and LMR.com I order from them all the time. Glad I could help fam

We got this today, 1970 AAR Cuda. Frame off restoration. Factory AAR, Factory 340 six pack, original 4-speed manual with pistol grip, completely original interior, and factory color (limelight).  Very nice car, pictures definitely don't do the color justice.

Last edited:
Speaking of classic cars, my brother lost a deal on a 1979 Pontiac Trans Am 10th Anniversary Edition. It was said to be in pristine, unrestored condition. It had been covered and stored for the past ten years.

Homeowner passed away and it was offered to my brother for $3,000.

Other neighbor made the seller back out of the deal. It was sold for $100,000 later that day to someone out of state.

Brother was livid.

What it do Nt familia?! I know I kinda dipped on ya'll after posting pics of the chally, but I'm back now. Did a few things to it. Hope you guys like it!

Tinted it 5% all around
Added hood pins (just because i love how the OG muscle cars had em back in the day)
Also got the Show n Go license plate. Didnt wanna drill holes in my bumpers :lol:
And tire stickers

I hope youre proud @ninjahood[emoji]128522[/emoji]

the license plate i see you fam :pimp: :rofl:

Last edited:
Speaking of classic cars, my brother lost a deal on a 1979 Pontiac Trans Am 10th Anniversary Edition. It was said to be in pristine, unrestored condition. It had been covered and stored for the past ten years.

Homeowner passed away and it was offered to my brother for $3,000.

Other neighbor made the seller back out of the deal. It was sold for $100,000 later that day to someone out of state.

Brother was livid.

Oh man. Wow. Livid doesn't even begin to describe it.

What are yall detailing your car with?? what are you guys using? 

I'm getting my supplies together and was wondering what is everyone using??

Been watching this guy on youtube with the company called ammoNYC. 

Thinking about giving his product a try.

http://www.ammonyc.com/

Last edited:

I only detail Engine and Interior.

Bay: Purple Power and some other degreasers if you've got some old deposits, rinse, add Dubya Dee 40. Repeat
Int: Zymol + Charcoal (smell) + Microfiber towel and water = win

300k tho? I dont see it.

I mean I see the work put into it but the looks dont really grab me.
Cudas fetch high money for no reason besides history.

Strap a 454 on some hulk and build a Frankenstein for 8 Grand. 30 will get you an inzein clone.

Last edited:

I enjoy his youtube vids too. Haven't tried it personally, but dude seems like he knows what he's doing. I may give it a try soon

I'm not that into detailing. Especially since I daily my car it gets dirty quick. I just wash my car every week or two and wax when needed. I use meguiars products for everything. Really need to detail my interior though

Do the bay first, instant win. Get that grime off, shine it and you'll feel proud.

I love my detailer. He did my 09 si interior and exterior for $100 and a plate of arroz con pollo. Need to hit him up soon

Chemical guys buttery wet wax is what I like, but I've barely used any other products. There's no cure time so I like that about it, and the smell. Felt really easy to use

I'm not that into detailing. Especially since I daily my car it gets dirty quick. I just wash my car every week or two and wax when needed. I use meguiars products for everything. Really need to detail my interior though

this

i daily my car too and wash it about every 3-4 weeks but when i do i hit it with the wax real quick :smokin

Been a while since I detailed my engine bay. Did it once with no problems but Im still kind of worried :lol:

Back
Top Bottom