\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Boring old man car they say

zoom.jpg

indifferent.gif

Last edited:
Its funny how Infiniti coupes bit off the GT-R from the back of frame to headlights. Basically a rounded frame GT-R

Random stoner thought...

Mercedes went out of their way the past few years to get their alphanumeric naming system in line...

Then they name their sports car the GT :lol:...

Like this?

tumblr_m7mw8zWIhB1r020voo1_500.jpg

Sure, maybe just the light part itself.

Outside of that, I don't see any resemblance.
I see it. You just have to picture the G tail lights painted body color except for the circles. They look similar I think. I mean it's the same company pretty much so who cares :lol:

Finally got cold A/C back in my car after more than a month in there cooking. Me and my mechanic were able to install everything in about an hour and a half. We put a new A/C condenser, A/C compressor, and radiator fan in there. Then 2 small cans of Freon later, that air inside was freezing.

I'm just gonna cross my fingers now since I've read on the TSX forums this problem happening again down the road. :smh:

Last edited:
Where do you guys go to install random aftermarket parts if you don't have the tools/space necessary to do so?

Example: I want to order a fascia/diffuser for my Camaro to add Quad tips but don't have the space or power tools needed to remove it.

Where do you guys go to install random aftermarket parts if you don't have the tools/space necessary to do so?

Example: I want to order a fascia/diffuser for my Camaro to add Quad tips but don't have the space or power tools needed to remove it.

Quad tips you can prob pay one of the guys in the auto zone parking lot to slap them on.

I would have to see how involved the diffuser is but they may be able to do that also. If not take it to a local shop that does bodykits or wraps. If your willing to put in a little work im sure there is a camaro facebook group local to you. Post in there and im sure someone will jump on the opportunity to install it for you.

My local subie group the resident mechanic quit working at Subaru and is working out of his driveway now because he can make more money than he did at Subaru.

Last edited:

There's a spot in my area that is a shop with like 8 lifts and full of all the tools you would ever need, and they charge a very reasonable hourly rate (i think like 25 bucks) to let you use their lifts/tools and you do the work yourself.  Forgot what the place is called but maybe research to see if theres a spot like that near you. My buddy just used it to install downpipes and exhaust on his 335.

Last edited:

are you military by any chance? I know one of the bases here has a shop that members can use.

Back
Top Bottom