\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Take some pics

Only two pics I took, it started raining so I didn't take more. This guy I met got my email and said he would send me pics, but I haven't gotten them. There was a huge variety of cars
Pretty funny having HP not matter and seeing the high powered cars handling these tight turns, GTR looked like a boat :lol:.

Last edited:
Good luck and be careful, man. Those withdrawals are no joke, and can actually be pretty dangerous. I've heard that coming off of xans is worse than coming off of heroin...seriously. I'd think twice about stopping cold turkey and if you don't want to get help at least try tapering off.

This is what im worried about honestly idk if i should go ahead and go to a hospital / urgent care and tell them straight up and they guide me / flush my stomach or w.e or just pray for the best

I don't have any PB Blaster but I'll spray it with some WD-40 and leave it overnight to see what happens. Just a pain getting the floor jack out with the stands and going through the whole process again.
I couldn't even get the nut to loosen up, had the allen key ready but didn't help since the nut didn't move. Never thought about getting the breaker bar under there but since I can't lift it that high probably wouldn't work. Not a bad idea though.
I have no idea what the 45 bars in 72 hours means but I'm glad you're making steps towards a drug free lifestyle.

The 2 mg tablets (highest dose) are shaped like little bars with scores to be broken into smaller dosages. I hope he's not saying he took 45 2 mg tabs... wow.

Good luck and be careful, man. Those withdrawals are no joke, and can actually be pretty dangerous. I've heard that coming off of xans is worse than coming off of heroin...seriously. I'd think twice about stopping cold turkey and if you don't want to get help at least try tapering off.

I second this. Quitting cold turkey can do more harm than good. Withdrawal can actually be fatal.

This is what im worried about honestly idk if i should go ahead and go to a hospital / urgent care and tell them straight up and they guide me / flush my stomach or w.e or just pray for the best

I advise getting some assistance. You'll be glad you did. It's for the best.

Last edited:
The 2 mg tablets (highest dose) are shaped like little bars with scores to be broken into smaller dosages. I hope he's not saying he took 45 2 mg tabs... wow.
I second this. Quitting cold turkey can do more harm than good. Withdrawal can actually be fatal.

Yes fam 45 sticks .... Im dumb i know but i didnt want to sell them or nothing its just something happened and i said **** this im popping all of these and never buying / thinking about bars again...im going to seek help cause im just scared of that imfamous seizure a lot of people get when they quit OR do to many ...im gonna make it .....is it a good or bad idea to increase physical activity right now like playing basketball ? I think its a bad idea or will "sweating this out" help?

I apologize i know this is car thread but i feel like most people in this thread "know my story" in a sense..

You should seek a medical professional. You need to taper, cold turkey is very dangerous. Try to avoid alcohol too as it will complicate the taper. There is no sweating this out, it takes time and dedication. I don't know your story but your tolerance is crazy from what I read up there and I know for certain you should not by any means stop cold turkey.

Wish you luck man. It's going to be rough.

Take some pics

Only two pics I took, it started raining so I didn't take more. This guy I met got my email and said he would send me pics, but I haven't gotten them. There was a huge variety of cars
Pretty funny having HP not matter and seeing the high powered cars handling these tight turns, GTR looked like a boat :lol:.
what Lotus is that? The paintjob on it looks crazy

A guy I used to work with years ago owned an STI. He got rid of it and for the hell of it went to test drive a lotus Elise. He swore by the handling of the car. Said it was like no other he's driven. Anyone can vouch for that? Just curious

what Lotus is that? The paintjob on it looks crazy

Exige I believe. Yeah it was definitely a very unique looking car, it also had this crazy rear diffuser, but I didn't like it so I didn't take pics. The car looks so small and like one big go kart, I absolutely love them though

Last edited:
ill say this though ....future aint **** cause that 56 bars in one month thing ....i decided to quit so i went out in a "blaze of glory" and binged my headstash....45 bars in 72 hours , 20 of those within a 24 hr period , im ashamed to say that , but thats how "barhead luigi" went out and im DONE if it aint trees , no interested..

Went to high school with a few kids just like you (graduated 2013) and all I'm gonna say is I hope you get it together soon bro Xanax literally ruins lives and families and the saddest part is you don't remember what you did to get to that point

but back to cars @Nelson999 the m3 is looking right on those rims can't wait to see the final product you've made me a fan of the e92 forsake love the fact your roll around on the dealership plate idk but thats always been so dope to be

I dream of dealer plates :pimp:

love the NT car fam I learn a lot in this thread

Last edited:
but back to cars @Nelson999 the m3 is looking right on those rims can't wait to see the final product you've made me a fan of the e92 forsake love the fact your roll around on the dealership plate idk but thats always been so dope to be
Thanks man, haha yea i love the dealer plates. Not sure how long i feel comfortable driving it like that though, im going on 6 months now 
laugh.gif

ill say this though ....future aint **** cause that 56 bars in one month thing ....i decided to quit so i went out in a "blaze of glory" and binged my headstash....45 bars in 72 hours , 20 of those within a 24 hr period , im ashamed to say that , but thats how "barhead luigi" went out and im DONE if it aint trees , no interested..

Went to high school with a few kids just like you (graduated 2013) and all I'm gonna say is I hope you get it together soon bro Xanax literally ruins lives and families and the saddest part is you don't remember what you did to get to that point

I dream of dealer plates :pimp:

love the NT car fam I learn a lot in this thread
Stick around homie. :pimp:

Exige is correct.
Definitely a unique car. I've only ever seen 2 Lotus'. I see the same Exige frequently in my small rural town so I'm guessing he lives somewhere around here.

The other time I saw one was a Lotus Elise after school. Class just ended and a bright blue Lotus Elise pulls up to the school gate and the school's janitor hops in the passenger seat. Had everyone staring like they just saw a miracle go down 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
My neighbor has an Elise. Dude's in his 60s and drives it everyday. Sounds soooo nice.

It's probably like 7 or 8 years old now.

@nelson999 car went from plain Jane to victory secret model with those wheels I want to own an e92 now don't care how many miles it will have lol jk. Dope man keep up the dope work on it.

illicit305 illicit305

I was in your city this weekend and the whip game is insane.

I thought I knew cars but I saw stuff this weekend I didn't know existed.

Last edited:
and its already on ccws :smokin

why the switch though? i know supras are more powerful but an nsx is more rare at least from what i see here

Yes fam 45 sticks .... Im dumb i know but i didnt want to sell them or nothing its just something happened and i said **** this im popping all of these and never buying / thinking about bars again...im going to seek help cause im just scared of that imfamous seizure a lot of people get when they quit OR do to many ...im gonna make it .....is it a good or bad idea to increase physical activity right now like playing basketball ? I think its a bad idea or will "sweating this out" help?

I apologize i know this is car thread but i feel like most people in this thread "know my story" in a sense..
Sorry to derail this thread NT car bro's...

Illicit,

Benzodiazepine withdrawal is best accomplished in an inpatient hospital setting with physicians and nurses needed 24hours a day to get you through the acute withdrawal period during which you are at risk for electrolyte imbalance and possible seizures or cardiac arrhythmias.  This is extremely dangerous to do on your own, as benzodiazepine dependence causes a chemical change to your brain neurotransmitter balance that makes it almost impossible to do without expert medical help with serial monitoring of vital signs and serum electrolytes.  I encourage you to see your primary care physician soon to talk about your options.  I will tell you that I have treated several patients with benzodiazepine withdrawal as a resident physician during my training, and withdrawal from this medication is extremely difficult and relapse is quite common.  It's going to be very tough to do this on your own.  Good luck bro!

Back
Top Bottom