\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Isn't his a 65 with the V12 though?

Im gonna guess his price is a little higher due to the wheels, BBK and other things done to the car.

I really want to drive one of those though, I want to own one someday.

stop tech is suppose to be one the the better brands when it comes to brakes...and that's all I know
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I know the ones I want aren't quite Brembos but they are still pretty good for DD.

Idk, this was a quick search.

I was about to say wow they held their value more than I thought they would since I didn't even bother looking when I said it was high once I read "AMG" and "2005".

But within 2 minutes I found this

http://m.cars.com/vehicledetail/#!v...-Benz&mdNm=SLClass&zc=07109&partyId=undefined

Definitely not way overpriced. But my guess I wildly made, was well within the ballpark.
It could to be a hard sell, with that money I could easily get bentley or aston

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Aston-Marti...203b0554:g:42gAAOSwDuJWu66H&item=391382762836

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Bentley-Con...6298e7a9:g:w0EAAOSwv-NWVQzL&item=151978043305

Need to get new tires for my 2012 Jeep GC...live in NC so rarely get snow..
Don't drive too much since I have a work car as well...Anyone have any experience with Firestone tires? Looking at possibly the Destination LE2. Thanks for any help

Last edited:
Saw one of the coolest things here the other day, just some random occurrence, an M3 and a AMG square off from the stop light, it was loud l, and it was sort of cool, made me want either one of the cars, I can not say who won, I was too far behind, but it looked and sounded awesome.

Salesman called me today. As of today estimated #rumblegang set for for March 8th 
pimp.gif
You lyyyyyyyyyn, b [emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji]
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

Color, Trim, year????

Oh my
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

#rumblegang is officially strong now with active contributors
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
2016 base model sedan. WRB. I put in for it about 3 weeks ago. I've been wanting a blue color for a minute now. I really liked the grey 
sick.gif
 and ofcourse black. But blue was over due and I'm here to collect the debt 
pimp.gif

Plus the salesman told me that WRB holds its value over any other color

All I added to it was wheel locks and their short shifter

I would say for the most part, yes. AMGs are notorious for depreciating crazy fast.
this is true. We have a 2009 SL63 right now and we're listing it at 52k, probably going to sell for 48 to 50. We have the sticker from Mercedes and it shows original owner payed $144k 
sick.gif

Oh, why did I think it was a 63?
laugh.gif

I would guess that's not a bad price at all if 63's are near its range.
Not a bad price at all, just might take some time finding a buyer since it's so modified.

and that sl63 you posted is actually a crazy good deal. i see a lot of ones with more miles priced at 48k to 55k

this is true. We have a 2009 SL63 right now and we're listing it at 52k, probably going to sell for 48 to 50. We have the sticker from Mercedes and it shows original owner payed $144k 
sick.gif

Crazy. Another reason why M>>>>>> MB.

I think its crazy that you can get a GTR for around that price point now.

Salesman called me today. As of today estimated #rumblegang set for for March 8th 
pimp.gif
You lyyyyyyyyyn, b [emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji]
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

Color, Trim, year????

Oh my
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

#rumblegang is officially strong now with active contributors
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

2016 base model sedan. WRB. I put in for it about 3 weeks ago. I've been wanting a blue color for a minute now. I really liked the grey 
sick.gif
 and ofcourse black. But blue was over due and I'm here to collect the debt 
pimp.gif

Plus the salesman told me that WRB holds its value over any other color

All I added to it was wheel locks and their short shifter
Bruh
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Haha is that so? Go figure
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Dope, bro
smokin.gif

Pleaseeeee post pics as soon as it arrives
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
Will do 
pimp.gif
. And go figure I just found out one of my girl's co workers bf just bought a metallic silver 16 STI 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

His payment is like $600 a month tho w/o insurance 
sick.gif

I looked at the link and I thought it meant world rally experimental too. not cross country. But oh well lol
I don't know his interest rate, down payment, loan length so that's hard to tell if it's good or not.

But yea he's paying for a $40k car it will be around there. Insurance might be steep because of its name.

WRX are letters insurance companies do not like to hear
laugh.gif
I'm hoping NJM does me good 
laugh.gif

Oh ok. So they still make the sl500 amg?
The SL500 back then was the simple v8 302 hp,   The AMG is the S55 (they dont make anymore).  The AMG they make is the  SL63 and 65 now.  The regular one they make now is the 550 with the biturbo v8.  They also got a v6 now for it.

Back
Top Bottom