\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Thats what im saying, the M sedan and non sedan are completely different. And didnt WCIS own an M3? How you confusing the M sedan m? :lol:

Didn't mean to offend or anything

Just dead serious wouldn't realize it was an m3 for a bit. It's much less aggressive than an e92 and that's why I always had those kinds of expectations when spotting one in the road

Bruh, if you can tell an STi from a WRX you can tell a regular M3 sedan from a 335i. The M is the only one with the front end like that. :lol:. Plus the vents and hood bump.

Take away the spoiler and the wrx and sti are identical to me :lol:...

They are identical lol

This is why people swap trunks to make their WRX's look like an STi.

To be fair... I don't think anyone puts spoilers on WRX's to make them look like an STi... They do it cause they like big *** spoilers :lol:...

My building garage has 3 M3's (2 white, 1 black with racing seats and a bigass spoiler) and ive seen quite a few e90's. A guy at my gym had a blue one that he traded for a black M4. Ive seen plenty papa. :smokin

Btw one of the white M3's im disgusted with the owner. He does NOT take care of it. Front bumper is loose, paint looks terrible, pretty decent sized dent on the passenger side. Matter fact ill try to take a pic of the poor thing today.

Last edited:
Don't forget to keep looking at pictures

Number one most important aspect on how the car actually looks in real life.

My response was based on seeing the car in person fam. Those are the features that seem to catch my attention the most when I do see them.

Last edited:
heres my 13 e350....any tips on how to black out the chrome around the windows?

Is there a reason why e350s have that slant viewing from the side. Hood Down Butt Waaaay Up Same With Some Of The Newer Ford Taurus models.

I actually agree with wcis. The e90 looks way less aggressive and if I see it from behind I probably won't notice it's an m until I get closer. The front is a different story though.

To add to the spoiler talk. My car has the Shelby spoiler because I like it better than the stock GT spoiler not because it's trying to be a Shelby. But I'm sure people try to make their wrx look like an sti :lol:

Last edited:
heres my 13 e350....any tips on how to black out the chrome around the windows?

My mans graduated from his Bimmer? :lol:

Nice E, love those thangs. Id go plastidip too, itll last a while since window trim isnt like rims where it gets some abuse.

Who remembers that poster who kept stuntin with his 328i? Think he got the new C300 now. :lol:

I actually agree with wcis. The e90 looks way less aggressive and if I see it from behind I probably won't notice it's an m until I get closer. The front is a different story though.

To add to the spoiler talk. My car has the Shelby spoiler because I like it better than the stock GT spoiler not because it's trying to be a Shelby. But I'm sure people try to make their wrx look like an sti :lol:

Quad exhaust too like someone said but yes from the back besides that you cant tell, unless youre listening. :pimp:

If it snows I'm throwing sandbags in my van

I spun out last winter tryn to drift off a ramp (stupid I know)

I'm good off sliding at all this time :lol:

Back
Top Bottom