\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Originally Posted by lanev0

JoseBronx wrote:

lanev0 whats wrong with the ka, just swapped it?

UH motor over heated so i just rebuilt it. don't ask me why i didnt go SR or RB haha

Because you knew better
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RicH21KiD

Here 2 of my three babies sorry for the crappy pics I gotta get out and take more, no pic of the work blazers shes the ugly one,lol!

Beast
334509l.jpg
MORE PICS OF THE MAXIMA NOOOOOW
pimp.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by RicH21KiD

Here 2 of my three babies sorry for the crappy pics I gotta get out and take more, no pic of the work blazers shes the ugly one,lol!

Beast
334509l.jpg
MORE PICS OF THE MAXIMA NOOOOOW
pimp.gif
eek.gif

finally i bought my dream car about 3 months ago...loved every moment with it (although it had the alternator go out it's all good now though)all my fellow 240sx owners...still glad to see you guys are into it. i miss my s14 a tiny bit, but man the s2000 is a step up in every way possible.
2wqcz9z.jpg

finally i bought my dream car about 3 months ago...loved every moment with it (although it had the alternator go out it's all good now though)all my fellow 240sx owners...still glad to see you guys are into it. i miss my s14 a tiny bit, but man the s2000 is a step up in every way possible.
2wqcz9z.jpg

Originally Posted by ThuG LyFe

2wqcz9z.jpg

nice..  i was looking into getting one of these things.  how's the gas mileage on this?   Also how's the noise when the roof is up?

Originally Posted by ThuG LyFe

2wqcz9z.jpg

nice..  i was looking into getting one of these things.  how's the gas mileage on this?   Also how's the noise when the roof is up?

nyrican23- you looking to sell your wheels?

If so can i get the specs on those?

Back
Top Bottom