\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Got a notice in the mail from Mitsubishi that my car is affected by the Takata airbag recall 
mean.gif

Last edited:
What color you go with? I really want one and can sell my car for almost what I paid for it almost 2 years ago, that new hyper blue color is calling my name haha

Get one!
I went with the traditional Rally Blue but I've seen the metallic grey in person and that looks nice too. There's a dark blue color option that looks nice on paper but never seen it in person so I'm not totally sure about it.

I love that color blue! Though I might grow tired of it. Everyone up here has the new WRX/STI in WRB so don't want that. Other color choice would be white, though my last 3 cars have been white, time for something different

Every now and then I enjoy myself a good hot pocket

attachment.php
You've got to be trolling, that is NOT one of the good hot pockets :x

Take off all that bull **** that's bolted onto it and it would be respectable. That wing is terrible, I won't even get started on the rear diffuser, the side skirts are just metal bent into an L, and thank god I can't see the whole front of it, because from the things I can see hanging off the front of it, it's just as hideous as the back of this poor RX7 :smh:

:rofl:

Need 4 Speed Underground body effects. Son went OD on that Voltron rear diffuser.

Sometimes I just like my car to look like a Ronin Warrior, b.

:rofl:

Need 4 Speed Underground body effects. Son went OD on that Voltron rear diffuser.

Sometimes I just like my car to look like a Ronin Warrior, b.
I dunno what a Ronin Warrior is, but if it looks anything like that diffuser...... I assume it looks quite ugly :lol:

Last edited:
Any detailers in here?

I've been into detailing for a few years now (paint correction, etc) and looking to upgrade on equipment and product.

I've been loyal to my Porter Cable and Meguiar's products but looking into upgrading to a Flex and possibly Chemical Guys products.

Back
Top Bottom