\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

S15 Silvia

I'd probably take a new corvette over the hellcat too, but you're all forgetting that if you're only gonna have one car in the garage, the hellcat will be the better daily driver due to more trunk room, and more seats in the car. Its more practical (though it is crazy calling a car with 700hp practical :lol:)

Last edited:
I'd probably take a new corvette over the hellcat too, but you're all forgetting that if you're only gonna have one car in the garage, the hellcat will be the better daily driver due to more trunk room, and more seats in the car. Its more practical (though it is crazy calling a car with 700hp practical :lol:)

Exactly.

The Hellcat has a 100k mile warranty enough room to fit my kids car seat in the back seat and his stroller in trunk.

There has never been cars like this at that price point in the history of cars.

Last edited:
Exactly.

The Hellcat has a 100k mile warranty enough room to fit my kids car seat in the back seat and his stroller in trunk.

There has never been cars like this in at that price point in the history of cars.

Lol tell me why I can picture you at the dealer with ur little one tellin the salesman hold on papi I need to be suree this fits hahah

I feel you though. There is an awfullll lot of win in the hellcat... hence the fact you cant get one closeee to msrp hah in a cpl years though as long as mpg restrictions dont become law I can see alot more companies making affordable supercars for the "everyday" 9-5 cats that wanna burn rubber. I mean alot of even daily commuters are comin with 300+hp stock anymore.

Random Hellcat question... Is it ALWAYS 700hp?... Or is there different power levels available?... Like is "comfort" 500hp?...

Last edited:
Sold da v8 b Im in da market for something else now I'm not sure if I should get a dd 4 cylinder and dump the rest building the big block
Or cop da fox body

Exactly.

There has never been cars like this in at that price point in the history of cars.

Lol tell me why I can picture you at the dealer with ur little one tellin the salesman hold on papi I need to be suree this fits hahah

I feel you though. There is an awfullll lot of win in the hellcat... hence the fact you cant get one closeee to msrp hah in a cpl years though as long as mpg restrictions dont become law I can see alot more companies making affordable supercars for the "everyday" 9-5 cats that wanna burn rubber. I mean alot of even daily commuters are comin with 300+hp stock anymore.

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom