\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

To my knowledge the monthlys are usually based on the price of the car or the loan. Im not for sure but finacing is always more especially with the down payment. But once you actually decide what you want you can always go test drive it and ask about payments for lease and to own.
I would Suggest to KEEP the altima cause if you do decide to lease then after the lease you wont have a vehicle as a saftey net. Stack them chips for a bit longer keep the altima and lease something nice you want imo

Imma take that into consideration as well, good looks, pa

Credit of 720 shouldn't be an issue.. but what kind of 720? Paid loans and 4+yrs on bureaus.. or lil credit cards with no balances.. not always about the credit number. I would not put 1k on a lease. With that kind of down I would finance it. Put 2500ish down, if credit is good do your research so you get bank buy rate on money factor and make sure residuals are accurate per lexus programs. Also.. check out club lexus.com to see what others paid for their car. I still have one of the best deals on there. I know the GM at freeman lexus in Santa rosa. I don't know where you are located but if you are in the bay I can help you. Which model you looking for?

A lil credit card debt, student loans being paid on time, that's about it.
Looking at the F sport GS 350 in NY (within the next 7 months)
I see they got a special going on for like 440 for 36 months with 3000 or 4k down.
I calculated it, and the entire lease price for that would come up to maybe 20k throughout the 3 years.

If I finance that 2015, imma be paying a **** load :lol: but good looks on the tip. Imma check out clubLexus and see what cats are paying.

Edit: forgot to mention my reason for the big down payment is to avoid a big monthly payment. I wouldn't feel right dropping 500 a month or so on a vehicle. (But I guess that ain't no better than 14k leaving your account at once huh? :lol: )

I need to make up my mind :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
So first time buyer? That could be an issue with getting the best rate. But if you put enough down it should be ok. How long have you been establishing credit? Atleast 2 accounts over 4 yrs old?

So first time buyer? That could be an issue with getting the best rate. But if you put enough down it should be ok. How long have you been establishing credit? Atleast 2 accounts over 4 yrs old?

I need to talk to you when I'm ready to lease an M. Gotta finish the payments on my Ridgeline(work car), than its time for a beast. I'm also in the Bay Area. You near Vallejo? I see 707.

Looks like you leased all your vehicles, any reason why?

Man saw this nasty shelby gt500. Its the second time i seen him. He told me engine is fully built and its straight piped

Dude had a roll cage tol

It sounded so nasty.

Any of yall a fan of the rc-f?

I need to talk to you when I'm ready to lease an M. Gotta finish the payments on my Ridgeline(work car), than its time for a beast. I'm also in the Bay Area. You near Vallejo? I see 707.

Looks like you leased all your vehicles, any reason why?

Iam in the area.. and reason.. because I switch cars very often. Not to mention always under factory warranty throughout the whole term.. you can negotiate a deal on a lease just like you can on a purchase. I learned every program from lexus before I felt confident enough to approach them.. same with bmw.. lol I knew more than the sales person.. tried to bs me here and there and got a killer discount, buy rate and no mark up on ANY fees with very minimal down. U just gotta learn the market and programs and you are gold. Never be desperate and make people work for your business. Anytime anyone needs help just let me know!

Man saw this nasty shelby gt500. Its the second time i seen him. He told me engine is fully built and its straight piped

Dude had a roll cage tol

It sounded so nasty.

Any of yall a fan of the rc-f?

Iam a fan.. it was between that or my m4.. for some reason I just loved the feel of the m4 much better. RC F carbon package is 5k doe? No thanks.

M4 is better but the rc f is a lexus v8 which i really love since lexus usually build motors that last forever.

Plus the design is so out of the box and doesnt compare to anything else on the road

brah this thang is beautiful

plus there will always be an m4

i feel like rcf wont be around as long as da //m plus its got a v8 too.

Both cars have their advantages. Personally since I have a 15 is350 F sport, it was easier for me to choose the m4. The rc f drives good and looks good. Can't go wrong either way.

The RCF is even heavier than the M though right? That's a lot of bread for a Lexus, plus I don't think you can modify it much power wise.

I am by no means a leasing/financing expert but I've done my fair share of research when I was looking into a lease. I'd highly advise against putting that much money down. If the car gets totaled you'll lose the down payment. Never buy down your lease just for a lower payment, and get gap insurance. Like retro707 retro707 said look into the residuals and money factors. Take your time, shop around and ask questions.

The RCF is even heavier than the M though right? That's a lot of bread for a Lexus, plus I don't think you can modify it much power wise.

yeah performance wise it aint touching the //m
only reason i would take it over an m4 is because of the lexus reliability and longevity.
plus the crazy design.

just updated my uncles audi a6 navi.

man idk how people be using that navi when the iphone is so much easier :lol:

I am by no means a leasing/financing expert but I've done my fair share of research when I was looking into a lease. I'd highly advise against putting that much money down. If the car gets totaled you'll lose the down payment. Never buy down your lease just for a lower payment, and get gap insurance. Like retro707 retro707 said look into the residuals and money factors. Take your time, shop around and ask questions.

When leasing, always look into Multiple Security Deposits. This is one thing most people do not know about but should always be considered.

When leasing, always look into Multiple Security Deposits. This is one thing most people do not know about but should always be considered.

Very true always do MSD over putting money down on a lease. You get your MSD back at lease end and your monthly payments will be lower. Bmw allows 7 and Mercedes allows 10. A MSD is typically the same price as a monthly payment. So if your lease is $500 a month with bmw you can put down $3500 and Mercedes $5000.

I bought my m235 but they just changed the lease tax in IL so will be looking for a lease for my next vehicle

Leases already include GAP insurance in most cases.. on a financed deal, it is an option but recommended when putting zero to very little down. I agree on not putting that much down on a lease..

As far as the rc f... i like the design.. but just didn't do it for me especially with the price tag.

Out of curiosity, do most of ya'll that have recent year luxury vehicles (Audi, BMW, Mercedes specifically) in this thread lease? Or did ya'll finance? :nerd:

-Drew

Last edited:
Out of curiosity, do most of ya'll that have recent year luxury vehicles (Audi, BMW, Mercedes specifically) in this thread lease? Or did ya'll finance? :nerd:

-Drew

I would say from experience and from most of the people I know.... Lease

When it comes to Luxury vehicles and their depreciation...most lease to avoid being under water down the road/yet have a dope ride.. This is not the case with all vehicles tho...some cars do hold their value quite a bit.. For example.. Some M3s...and Definitely the M4 will hold their value quite high imo. If for some reason I am wrong and 3yrs down the road they are worth crap I can simply get something different and not take the hit :smokin

If I see the value being pretty steady, I can always trade it in somewhere and cop something else.. It is a Win Win for me.

Lexus surprisingly did drop in value quite a bit even considering the killer deal I got. I was very disappointed.. But at the end of the day LEASE transfers to exist and you lose nothing but your deposit unless you can negotiate that with the new lease applicant to be paid... there is a lot of ways of breaking even and not losing a penny. You just have to be patient and take the time to gather up information. The more educated you are in this, the more it will save you monthly and long term.

there is a lot of ways of breaking even and not losing a penny. You just have to be patient and take the time to gather up information. The more educated you are in this, the more it will save you monthly and long term.
From the lease or from owning?

-Drew

I would say from experience and from most of the people I know.... Lease

When it comes to Luxury vehicles and their depreciation...most lease to avoid being under water down the road/yet have a dope ride.. This is not the case with all vehicles tho...some cars do hold their value quite a bit.. For example.. Some M3s...and Definitely the M4 will hold their value quite high imo. If for some reason I am wrong and 3yrs down the road they are worth crap I can simply get something different and not take the hit :smokin

If I see the value being pretty steady, I can always trade it in somewhere and cop something else.. It is a Win Win for me.

Lexus surprisingly did drop in value quite a bit even considering the killer deal I got. I was very disappointed.. But at the end of the day LEASE transfers to exist and you lose nothing but your deposit unless you can negotiate that with the new lease applicant to be paid... there is a lot of ways of breaking even and not losing a penny. You just have to be patient and take the time to gather up information. The more educated you are in this, the more it will save you monthly and long term.

I appreciate the input, brother.

Reason being, I'm going to be in the market for a new car in the next year or so and just looking at my options.

I'm interested in buying the car since I would really like to keep it for the next 5 years but I would love to know the pros and cons of leasing as well.

If I were to finance a vehicle, I was looking at a 2015 Evo, 2016 WRX (or Sti if they switch to the FA20DIT), or an Audi S3.

But I feel like if I just lease the vehicle, I'd have more options to look at. :nerd:

-Drew

Back
Top Bottom