\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Do you know how long it's been on there and what brand it is? Just curious as to how it's holding up with the weather and car washes.
I don't know what brand it is or how long it has been on

It looks really clean still it holds up good with bad weather and car washes . I power washed the car about 3-4 times and it didn't peel off

Its seems like it does a good job protecting the front end. I would recommend it

Changed the oil in the Evo today. Went with Shell Rotella T6 (Full synthetic oil for Diesel cars).  i've heard great things about it, this is my first time using it.  Hell of a lot cheaper than the Amsoil i've been using, about $25 for 5 quarts compared to a little over $50, so we'll see how it holds up to a few thousand miles of E85 abuse

Last edited:
Do you know how long it's been on there and what brand it is? Just curious as to how it's holding up with the weather and car washes.
I don't know what brand it is or how long it has been on

It looks really clean still it holds up good with bad weather and car washes . I power washed the car about 3-4 times and it didn't peel off

Its seems like it does a good job protecting the front end. I would recommend it

Interesting, thanks for the input. Been looking into xpel for the car I'm getting in the future, just need to read some more reviews on it about how it holds up.

Changed the oil in the Evo today. Went with Shell Rotella T6 (Full synthetic oil for Diesel cars).  i've heard great things about it, this is my first time using it.  Hell of a lot cheaper than the Amsoil i've been using, about $25 for 5 quarts compared to a little over $50, so we'll see how it holds up to a few thousand miles of E85 abuse

I'm not knowledgeable at all with evo's, but that's all people recommend for subaru's.

Last edited:
Scrapeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

And a new toy 

lol NY plates are you nuts b? you not about that life, cut that out. take that car out on the GCP, all your tires will be dead. only way to survive ny streets is with one of these

Formel1_hovercraft.jpg

monday

i know you know some spots in NY for wheels/suspension an other mods

i just recently got a 9th gen accord coupe

Thinking of trading in my car for a Charger SXT/RT AWD.

V6 pushes 300hp at 6.6 0-60. I know its a NT sin to get a V6 "muscle car" but thats more than enough for me.

Then again, RT pushing 370 at 5.4 0-60 sounds nice. Dont know if its worth the price/mog difference.

Anyone can chime in?

V6 pushes 300hp at 6.6 0-60. I know its a NT sin to get a V6 "muscle car" but thats more than enough for me.

Then again, RT pushing 370 at 5.4 0-60 sounds nice. Dont know if its worth the price/mog difference.

Anyone can chime in?
I would get the r/t just cause it's a v8 and has way more potential if you ever go that route. 

you got airbag suspension monday?

that place jayden auto does your work?

Last edited:
R/T also comes with more feature's. Bigger touch screen think it comes with a sub in the trunk. Fog lights. And I think heated seats.

Anyone can chime in?
New or used? Any specific reason why youre looking at a dodge? Plenty of other (better) options. Dodges are over prices foe what you get imo.

i luv wings

but only da GTS wing on da E92 M3 :pimp:

13999789597_de3cf91980_o.jpg

hnnnnggggggggggggggggggggg

will own a manual santorini m3 one day

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom