pimp.gif
. My uncle has one and im still hoping i can get it off of him 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DR DAMON

Originally Posted by Air Spider 777

Challenger SRT > Camaro SS

Just sayin.
tongue.gif

For real though I have love for the Camaro. I'm just a Mopar man though.
No worries, we each have our own taste. I am just happy that muscle cars are back in a BIG way, and there is a horsepower war going on. There is nothing like an american v8  or canadian i guess since both cars are made in Canada.  I really like the Challenger alot, and if the camaro wasn't released, i would have purchased either a magnum srt8 in the last model year or gotten a challenger SRT8.  Im really liking the Chally in plum crazy and that pink panther color.  Now they stole the green from the camaro!!!!   I will say the chally has nav and other cool things, lap timer etc that the camaro doesn't, and the back seat is bigger,  interior is a little nicer, and i really like the seats, and the engine sounds better from the factory.   Ill even give a thumbs up to Challenger RT and SRT8s.  The  Camaro SS will beat the Chally SRT8 im every category, but that stuff doesn't always matter to every one.  I am just a camaro guy, loved them since i was a kid, and my very first car was a new z28.  I love my car and stare at it outside my office while at work.  I am just glad that muscle cars made a comeback, but if i had the money, def would have a Challenger SRT8 amd the upcoming GCSRT8 in the stable, along with a caddy cts-v wagon and a skyline among other things

Synergy Green if very hard to photograph, just has to be seen in person to be appreciated. 

Audi LEDs>>> BMW.    its funny, lexus even copied audi and threw some on the new IS.
QFT. The challenger is nice and all but performance why it cant even begin to hang with the Camaro. I drove all the new muscle cars at one point and the camaro was my favorite by far. Plus is it true that all the challengers are automatics, I had to have stick. I think with a muscle car a stick is a must....

Originally Posted by Air Spider 777

Challenger SRT > Camaro SS

Just sayin.
tongue.gif

For real though I have love for the Camaro. I'm just a Mopar man though.
No worries, we each have our own taste. I am just happy that muscle cars are back in a BIG way, and there is a horsepower war going on. There is nothing like an american v8  or canadian i guess since both cars are made in Canada.  I really like the Challenger alot, and if the camaro wasn't released, i would have purchased either a magnum srt8 in the last model year or gotten a challenger SRT8.  Im really liking the Chally in plum crazy and that pink panther color.  Now they stole the green from the camaro!!!!   I will say the chally has nav and other cool things, lap timer etc that the camaro doesn't, and the back seat is bigger,  interior is a little nicer, and i really like the seats, and the engine sounds better from the factory.   Ill even give a thumbs up to Challenger RT and SRT8s.  The  Camaro SS will beat the Chally SRT8 im every category, but that stuff doesn't always matter to every one.  I am just a camaro guy, loved them since i was a kid, and my very first car was a new z28.  I love my car and stare at it outside my office while at work.  I am just glad that muscle cars made a comeback, but if i had the money, def would have a Challenger SRT8 amd the upcoming GCSRT8 in the stable, along with a caddy cts-v wagon and a skyline among other things

Synergy Green if very hard to photograph, just has to be seen in person to be appreciated. 

Audi LEDs>>> BMW.    its funny, lexus even copied audi and threw some on the new IS.
QFT. The challenger is nice and all but performance why it cant even begin to hang with the Camaro. I drove all the new muscle cars at one point and the camaro was my favorite by far. Plus is it true that all the challengers are automatics, I had to have stick. I think with a muscle car a stick is a must....

Originally Posted by jhobson5

Challenger's do have the six speed manual option.
The current 2011 SRT8 392 model will instantly change your mind at 470 HP 470 Torque.
But the Camaro is by far a better value for the money.

The current 2011 SRT8 392 model will instantly change your mind at 470 HP 470 Torque.

man im not gonna even post my car. you guys put me to shame
laugh.gif
frown.gif

i have a '02 corolla. one day ill have a car worth showing off but at least mines takes me from point A to B.

laugh.gif
frown.gif

i have a '02 corolla. one day ill have a car worth showing off but at least mines takes me from point A to B.

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

Well that is nice to know. I was told they didnt at the time. And wow its puts out 470HP my camaro is putting out 424 probably a bit more with my exhuast upgrade. You have me curious to drive this car again

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

Well that is nice to know. I was told they didnt at the time. And wow its puts out 470HP my camaro is putting out 424 probably a bit more with my exhuast upgrade. You have me curious to drive this car again

Challenger SRT8 392 6sp manual 470hp/470 torque Base Price 43585
Camaro SS 6sp manual 426 hp/420 torque Base Price 30945
Challenger RT 6sp manual 375hp/410 torque Base Price 29670

Challenger SRT8 392 6sp manual 470hp/470 torque Base Price 43585
Challenger RT 6sp manual 375hp/410 torque Base Price 29670

mustang GT-412hp/390TQ base price 29,310 

More importantly...

Mustang GT-Curb weight 3605

Camaro SS-Curb weight 3750.

More importantly...

Originally Posted by SonOfTony

laugh.gif
frown.gif

Nah, don't ever be ashamed of something you own, especially if it's like a car.

I would give up so much for a car. Cars mean a lot to me, don't take what you got for granted. Fly car or not, it beats no car.

Originally Posted by SonOfTony

laugh.gif
frown.gif

Nah, don't ever be ashamed of something you own, especially if it's like a car.

I would give up so much for a car. Cars mean a lot to me, don't take what you got for granted. Fly car or not, it beats no car.

Originally Posted by mases apprentice

More importantly...

I was waiting for someone to pipe in about Mustangs... they do still have a live rear axle though, and the Camaro and Challenger are independant front and rear.
Couple more Iphone pics of my Praying Mantis

Interior with 2-tone seats

few more exterior shots

Originally Posted by mases apprentice

More importantly...

I was waiting for someone to pipe in about Mustangs... they do still have a live rear axle though, and the Camaro and Challenger are independant front and rear.
Couple more Iphone pics of my Praying Mantis

Interior with 2-tone seats

few more exterior shots

Originally Posted by Mr718

kobe_wtf.gif

Who keeps a baby in the front seat?
eek.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
LOL  A 6 year old with a huge grin in a RECARO booster in the front seat isn't quite the same thing as a baby.  Don't worry, the passenger airbag turns off. 

Originally Posted by Mr718

kobe_wtf.gif

Who keeps a baby in the front seat?
eek.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
LOL  A 6 year old with a huge grin in a RECARO booster in the front seat isn't quite the same thing as a baby.  Don't worry, the passenger airbag turns off. 

Back
Top Bottom