POST YOUR BLOG/WEBSITE/ETC. VOL. 2016

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

My blog has taken off. It's been getting solid reviews and lots of recognition lately.

All about movies, from reviews to trailers to misc. thoughts, and interviews with actors.

Check it out I post daily.

http://filmfodder.wordpress.com/
I normally wouldn't say anything, but since you're talking about recognition and stuff, you should clean up the grammar. There are mistakes all over the place.

RyeNO's House of Sole

[h3]Just something I've been meaning to get started in my spare time. My goal is to drop some random, personal sneaker stories as well as the occasional performance review with an emphasis on Jordans. Love to hear some feedback. Thanks![/h3]

Thinking of starting a blog, mainly about sneaker, sport, car, music news and more things of that nature. Maybe a little store also to sell some snapbacks and sneakers and things like that. Anyone have any input on what blog site to use? im leaning towards the more common ones, as in WORDPRESS and BLOGSPOT but never tried any. Never made a blog in my life so if anyone can share some imput it would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Much love on all the blogs you guys, some very interesting ones in here that i will be following. Kudos to all! Keep doing what your doing.

www.qualmes.com...Im actually looking for someone to regularly update post on it for me
nerd.gif

Tumblr page, all of my mix tapes are available for free stream/download that I and the NT communityhas worked with.
www.M-1ne.com

ts still a work in progress and under construction, but feel free to check the page out
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom