Post Your Best Tasting Alcohol / Best Mix

thats the other thing i was gonna say, cop some blue label (100 proof instead of 70 or whatever smirnoff normally is) smirnoff + fruit juice.

but i think 151 would be cheaper, you pay more but youre gettin a lot more alcohol so it goes a longer way per dollar.

cant go wrong either way tho

Belvedere + random juice/liquor mixes.

Gin And Tonic is my drink of choice tho

Originally Posted by Ahyoon Chef

Hennessey aka Apple Juice....

mmmmmM

mix drinks?....Captn Mo + Pineapple juice...Crackkin..its also a sleeper..

apple juice?.............................

aint mixin no apple with my hen bruh....might try that with capn mo tho
pimp.gif

Some of you guys are really making me question your manhood with these fruity @** drinks you're posting...

Originally Posted by MJROCCIN45

Originally Posted by cbass625

jameson and baileys.

blueberry stoli and sprite

Don't know what Jameson or Stoli are but I trust ya for some reason... Combos sound on point.. All of these sound straight...The Ciroc and lemonade sounds raw. Minute Maid lemonade sounds good with that.. I'm good off the Monster and Bull mixes though... I like to chill with mines...
pimp.gif

Jameson is a type of whisky and stoli is vodka. but if you ever get the chance. try em. cant go wrong. Ciroc goes pretty good with any type of lemonade. but iprefer the turkey hill brand.

Originally Posted by Chico Cummings

Belvedere_H.jpg

+

peach_schnapps.jpg

+

Oranges_and_orange_juice.jpg

=

crack-15.jpg

this looks like itll be a good summer afternoon drink. like at a bbq or something. gonna try this one day. any prefrence on the type of orange you use?

This thread aint about how manly or weak your drink is... It's about what alcoholic drink mixes tastegood... I'm takin notes yall.. Good looks
pimp.gif

alcohol is the devil
devil.gif

Celebrated 29 yesterday and woke up to the toilet.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

I mixed drinks so thats why...I usually wake up fine.

I like henn and coke, adios', cadillacs, stolics, cranberry goose, french connections are great if you wanna warm up.

Beer...RED STRIPE..best beer EVER!

151 on the rocks! naw, jk. i'm only 19, so i can't say i know all of these drinks. i like ciroc obamas, goose and red bull, goose and cran, c-mo andcoke. those are pretty much what i stick to and they get the job done!

Why are my buttons not working?? I'm tryna post pics and my damn buttons aren't responsive when I hit the photobucket button or smiley button, orvidz... Damn
devil.gif

Originally Posted by Sha77er S7ar I

you're not supposed to mix crown xr or any other top shelf liquors with coke, etc...defeats the whole purpose

just like that hen up there. first time i had it was at the henn restaurant in vegas. so smooth.

same goes with blue label...if it's top shelf, its either neat or on the rocks.
very wrong with that...canadian whiskeys are made to be mixed...

Just took down some notes on some of these drinks.

I usually drink Jack & Coke. Plain and simple.

Heineken and Oranjeboom for best beers.

Kahlua or jack + coke = amazing.

Cocktails: Pina Colada's, Blue Charger, Glow Worm and The Vanilla Orgasm. Soooo good

Jager+Monster has been my favorite to this point, but being a young guy I really haven't been able to experience too much "good" stuff.

Originally Posted by assyrianplaya

Originally Posted by Sha77er S7ar I

you're not supposed to mix crown xr or any other top shelf liquors with coke, etc...defeats the whole purpose

just like that hen up there. first time i had it was at the henn restaurant in vegas. so smooth.

same goes with blue label...if it's top shelf, its either neat or on the rocks.
very wrong with that...canadian whiskeys are made to be mixed...

scotch, which is a whiskey, isn't meant to be mixed.
what isnt meant to be is subjective, like joe camel says, coz its your drank essentially.

if youre gonna mix drinks, why waste the good stuff (my definition of good vs the general definition of good) when you're really just going for effect.and after that, everything taste the same anyways. it's kinda like pouring A1 sauce on your prime rib from morton's. you might as well just eat atoutback steakhouse

Back
Top Bottom