Post Your Best Tasting Alcohol / Best Mix

Originally Posted by cbass625

jameson and baileys.

blueberry stoli and sprite

Don't know what Jameson or Stoli are but I trust ya for some reason... Combos sound on point.. All of these sound straight...The Ciroc and lemonade soundsraw. Minute Maid lemonade sounds good with that.. I'm good off the Monster and Bull mixes though... I like to chill with mines...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MJROCCIN45

Originally Posted by swizzc

30ma8ld.jpg

+

zj8ft5.jpg

+

28lcnmh.jpg

=

CRACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This looks bomb too!!!!
I don't really like flavored alcohol but this drink is literally the best mixed drink i've ever had. Dirty Arnold Palmer.

Originally Posted by 541 Exile 562

My dad's favorite drink is a gin & tonic, but he's not allowed to use high quality gin because that suddenly became the unspoken rule among every 19 year old that just got into drinking?
laugh.gif
Ok . . .

totally different, gin is a light liquor so your reasoning doesn't really apply

good dark liquors, esp. cognac and scotch, are usually served straight or with ice. something that doesn't take away from the taste of it. addinga mixer to good liquor is a "young" thing.

Mongolian Mofo
1/2 oz vodka
1/2 oz gin
1/2 oz rum
1/2 oz 1800[emoji]174[/emoji] Tequila
1/2 oz Blue Curacao liqueur
1 1/2 oz sweet and sour mix
4 - 5 oz 7-Up[emoji]174[/emoji] soda
There are a few ways to making it, this is prob the closet to what I could from what I remember the ingredients being. It looks like the blue drink in the pic
side.jpg

Baby Guinness shots are good too
Kahlua and Baileys

Originally Posted by Sha77er S7ar I

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

Originally Posted by Sha77er S7ar I

you're not supposed to mix crown xr or any other top shelf liquors with coke, etc...defeats the whole purpose

just like that hen up there. first time i had it was at the henn restaurant in vegas. so smooth.

same goes with blue label...if it's top shelf, its either neat or on the rocks.
those aren't top shelf bro

and either way, who says you can't use top shelf or mid shelf for cocktails? use whatever you're comfortable spending the $$ on, it's your drink.

i knew i was gonna catch feelings from some underaged e-baller. IMO, its not top shelf to me coz theres more to a liq then its price but for many bars, its a premium, top shelf liq. i aint saying he cant do it but i see it as a waste for not appreciating fine liq for what it is. some bars would even consider grey goose or belv top shelf, so im making the same comparison.
but youre right, its your drink, your money. no hate here. carry on
lol yeah dude i'm an underage e-baller.
dont try to school me on liquor please.

grey goose is trash....correct. but so is hennessy, and you appear claim it's top-shelf.

nah, not even close. maybe you should take your own advice and see that price isn't everything. henn is all marketing, no substance.

This is trend I absolutely hate....don't mix cola or anything with premium liquor. If anything on the rocks but that's it. One of my biggest petpeeves.

Jack and coke, rum and coke all ok those aren't premium drinks....to anything that expensive leave it alone, enjoy the taste of it straight up.

Orange can Rockstar and Seagrams Extra Smooth Vodka. Swig the rockstar, drink the Vodka and swig from the Rockstar afain. You won't taste the alcohol.

Orange can Rockstar and Seagrams Extra Smooth Vodka. Swig the rockstar, drink the Vodka and swig from the Rockstar afain. You won't taste the alcohol.

I need a cheaper mix for my party tonight, mostly for the girls and a larger quantity

Thanks guys

peep your avy man. everclear + fruit juice is cheap as hell and everyone (aka girls who only like fruity drinks) will drink it.

Prolly gunna be like 100+ tonight but im only tryin 2 cater to the girls

151 is like 18 bucks out here not that bad

but a handle of smirnoff is 15, what u think i can do with that??

Back
Top Bottom