Post your 5 favorite pairs in your collection.

FANG- I need 1 atleast
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GhengesK

The last few remaining that I can't bring myself to get rid of.  Only reason is because they may never be re-released.  All OG minus the Grant Hills which were retro'd about 8 years ago. 

742150e85ed445b2642e05f1ab3f0de6ea25e47.jpg

This picture is sweet. Hill, Shaq, Kemp, Barkley, and Penny. Represents basketball in the 90s (minus Jordan of course).

Originally Posted by GhengesK

The last few remaining that I can't bring myself to get rid of.  Only reason is because they may never be re-released.  All OG minus the Grant Hills which were retro'd about 8 years ago. 

742150e85ed445b2642e05f1ab3f0de6ea25e47.jpg

This picture is sweet. Hill, Shaq, Kemp, Barkley, and Penny. Represents basketball in the 90s (minus Jordan of course).

Originally Posted by Jaliskoe23

I had a sneaker avalanche happen to me this morning. While cleaning up, I remember I had made this thread a while back.

After looking through all the great posts, I decided to do a little update. Since my last post, I've acquired a few more pairs and I'm sure a lot of you have done the same.

Anyways, this will be a top 10, I guess for me. Feel free to update or add your top 5. 

I don't feel like rounding them up to take a group photo but here's my top 5

shoes96.jpg

Pro B Plums

shoes121.jpg

Night Track

shoes108.jpg

Trainer 1.3 Shield LSU

shoes87.jpg

Saucony Elite Shadow 5000

shoes126.jpg

Safaris

never have taken pix of any of my pairs, so here's my list:

dark neon royal penny foamposite one
black/metallic aj 5
gundam uptempo
neon airmax 95
navy new balance 580

Great Night Tracks and Safaris up there! I don't even want to think of my top 5...It would be too hard to pick and choose!

-Jermaine

There are some great ones in here, especially on the last page
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Here's my favorite 5, in no particular order.
jq3hwk.jpg

I'll have a go... 
Like most others, mine could change daily. By the way, great thread idea Jaliskoe! And very impressive Top 5's everyone. 

Here are the 5 I'm feeling the most right now:

5. Air Jordan I (1994)

4. Air Jordan IV (1999)

3. Air Max 1 "Atmos" (2007)

2. Air Jordan V (2000)

1. Air Jordan III (1994)

BONUS:

My current top 5, although it's always changing. Wish I wouldn't have sold my other lasers (had 3 pairs at one point)
frown.gif

It was a tough decision, but narrowed it down to pairs I alwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaays fight myself to wear. Lol. 

Back
Top Bottom