Post Your 2010 NFL Playoff Predictions...... ($50 Award for 100% accuracy) [Everyone's out....]

Wild Card Weekend
Colts over Jets
Ravens over Chiefs
Saints over Seahawks
Packers over Eagles

Divisional Round
Colts over Steelers
Patriots over Ravens
Saints over Bears
Packers over Falcons

NFC/AFC Conference Championship
Packers over Saints
Patriots over Colts

Super Bowl
Patriots 31, Colts 28 (Super Bowl MVP: Danny Woodhead )

I know you dont know me but wanted to anyway lol... i bet im the olny one who put woodhead as mvp lol

WILD CARD WEEKEND
colts over jets
ravens over chiefs
saints over seahawks
eagles over packers

divisional round
steelers over colts
pats over ravens
falcons over saints
eagles over bears

nfc/afc championship
falcons over eagles
steelers over pats

super bowl
steelers over falcons
28-17 mvp big ben

Originally Posted by Sequan

Wild Card Weekend
Colts over Jets
Ravens over Chiefs
Saints over Seahawks
Packers over Eagles

Divisional Round
Colts over Steelers
Patriots over Ravens
Saints over Bears
Packers over Falcons

Packers over Saints
Patriots over Colts

Super Bowl

I know you dont know me but wanted to anyway lol... i bet im the olny one who put woodhead as mvp lol

Damn the Colts lose to the Pats in the AFC Championship game AND the Superbowl???
eek.gif
eek.gif

Can you imagine the Brady vs Peyton arguments after that???
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Wild Card Weekend
Colts over Jets
Ravens over Chiefs
Saints over Seahawks
Packers over Eagles

Divisional Round
Colts over Steelers
Patriots over Ravens
Saints over Bears
Packers over Falcons

Packers over Saints
Patriots over Colts

Super Bowl

Damn the Colts lose to the Pats in the AFC Championship game AND the Superbowl???
eek.gif
eek.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

^Then he should've added a "Restrictions may apply....and only posters who I know/recognized are qualified to win the $50" statement in the first page.

And how can he even prove that a person has multiple screen names or vice-versa?....The "limitation" of qualifiers is just a BS gimmick to lower the chances of giving money away to people not on his "e-friends" list.

But whatever, it's his money, so I guess the "game" is played by his rules.....OP just needs to be clear and to the point the next time when he decides to "host" a thread.

^Then he should've added a "Restrictions may apply....and only posters who I know/recognized are qualified to win the $50" statement in the first page.

And how can he even prove that a person has multiple screen names or vice-versa?....The "limitation" of qualifiers is just a BS gimmick to lower the chances of giving money away to people not on his "e-friends" list.

But whatever, it's his money, so I guess the "game" is played by his rules.....OP just needs to be clear and to the point the next time when he decides to "host" a thread.

Originally Posted by JPZx

Important...

I'mlimiting this to people I know. You don't have to have been in S&Tall the time, I just have to have seen your name around somewhere.

I'mdoing this because just in case people have backup screen names theyaren't signing into those and making a second round of picks.

People I Don't Recognize
ATDG7154xBBxMZ
OGcoachJ
chromevapors
Hazat50
fo sho playboy
Ace Rawstein
Dok
CLMJ217
Juice2352
LVJordan238
imrichboy
Josednk1068
chris82790
reigndrop
IgnantBliss
VietStar
freezelle
dameloyellow15
Tony Harris

Sorry guys.
ohwell.gif

@%%%@........what different does it make if you recognize them?
i just think he doesnt want a million people in here so there isnt a good chance somebody will win.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Important...

I'mlimiting this to people I know. You don't have to have been in S&Tall the time, I just have to have seen your name around somewhere.

I'mdoing this because just in case people have backup screen names theyaren't signing into those and making a second round of picks.

People I Don't Recognize
ATDG7154xBBxMZ
OGcoachJ
chromevapors
Hazat50
fo sho playboy
Ace Rawstein
Dok
CLMJ217
Juice2352
LVJordan238
imrichboy
Josednk1068
chris82790
reigndrop
IgnantBliss
VietStar
freezelle
dameloyellow15
Tony Harris

Sorry guys.
ohwell.gif

i just think he doesnt want a million people in here so there isnt a good chance somebody will win.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Wild Card Weekend
Colts over Jets
Ravens over Chiefs
Saints over Seahawks
Packers over Eagles

Divisional Round
Colts over Steelers
Patriots over Ravens
Saints over Bears
Packers over Falcons

Packers over Saints
Patriots over Colts

Super Bowl

eek.gif
eek.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I saw that too...

dude needs to fix that
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Wild Card Weekend
Colts over Jets
Ravens over Chiefs
Saints over Seahawks
Packers over Eagles

Divisional Round
Colts over Steelers
Patriots over Ravens
Saints over Bears
Packers over Falcons

Packers over Saints
Patriots over Colts

Super Bowl

eek.gif
eek.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I saw that too...

dude needs to fix that
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Important...

People I Don't Recognize
ATDG7154xBBxMZ
OGcoachJ
chromevapors
Hazat50
fo sho playboy
Ace Rawstein
Dok
CLMJ217
Juice2352
LVJordan238
imrichboy
Josednk1068
chris82790
reigndrop
IgnantBliss
VietStar
freezelle
dameloyellow15
Tony Harris

Sorry guys.
ohwell.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
do you not know how to read?

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Important...

People I Don't Recognize
ATDG7154xBBxMZ
OGcoachJ
chromevapors
Hazat50
fo sho playboy
Ace Rawstein
Dok
CLMJ217
Juice2352
LVJordan238
imrichboy
Josednk1068
chris82790
reigndrop
IgnantBliss
VietStar
freezelle
dameloyellow15
Tony Harris

Sorry guys.
ohwell.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
do you not know how to read?

Wild Card Weekend:
Colts over Jets
Eagles over Packers
Saints over Seahawks
Ravens over Chiefs

Divisional Round:
Ravens over Steelers
Pats over Colts
Eagles over Bears
Saints over Falcons

Championship Games:
Eagels over Saints
Pats over Steelers

Superbowl:
Pats- 27
Eagles- 14
MVP- Tom Brady

Wild Card Weekend:
Colts over Jets
Eagles over Packers
Saints over Seahawks
Ravens over Chiefs

Divisional Round:
Ravens over Steelers
Pats over Colts
Eagles over Bears
Saints over Falcons

Championship Games:
Eagels over Saints
Pats over Steelers

Superbowl:
Pats- 27
Eagles- 14
MVP- Tom Brady

sick.gif
at people telling JPZ how he should run this.

ITS HIS MONEY, he can do what ever the hell he wants with it. If you don't like it, tough, move on.

sick.gif
at people telling JPZ how he should run this.

ITS HIS MONEY, he can do what ever the hell he wants with it. If you don't like it, tough, move on.

^Then he should've added a "Restrictions may apply....and only posters who I know/recognize are qualified to win the $50" statement in the first page.

And how can he even prove that a person has multiple screen names or vice-versa?....The "limitation" of qualifiers is just a BS gimmick to lower the chances of him giving money away to people not on his "e-friends" list.

^Then he should've added a "Restrictions may apply....and only posters who I know/recognize are qualified to win the $50" statement in the first page.

And how can he even prove that a person has multiple screen names or vice-versa?....The "limitation" of qualifiers is just a BS gimmick to lower the chances of him giving money away to people not on his "e-friends" list.

[table][tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
[table][tr][td]
on_line.gif
VietStar[/td][td]
[/td][td]#182[/td][td]http://[URL="http://"][/url][/td][td][-][/td][/tr][tr][td]
[url=http://vietstar.niketalk.yuku.com/]

Registered Member

01/08/11 1:44 PM
[/td][td]

[/td][/tr][/url][/table]

Yea I agree.

../../forum/getrefs/id/10149112/type/0

[table][tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
[table][tr][td]
on_line.gif
VietStar[/td][td]
[/td][td]#182[/td][td]http://[URL="http://"][/url][/td][td][-][/td][/tr][tr][td]
[url=http://vietstar.niketalk.yuku.com/]

Registered Member

01/08/11 1:44 PM
[/td][td]

[/td][/tr][/url][/table]

Yea I agree.

../../forum/getrefs/id/10149112/type/0

laugh.gif

all you dudes who can't understand the concept of why it's limited should just start your own predictions thread and let someone like marley with 10 names put in 10 entries

laugh.gif

all you dudes who can't understand the concept of why it's limited should just start your own predictions thread and let someone like marley with 10 names put in 10 entries

Jets Over Colts
Eagles Over Packers
Saints over Seahawks
Chiefs Over Ravens

Pats Over Jets
Steelers Over Chiefs
Eagles Over Bears
Falcons Over Saints

Eagles Over Falcons
Pats over Steelers

Pats Eagles - Superbowl
Eagles - 24