Post Things that Have Recently Made Your Day

What's good Snea.... Niketalk.

I'll preface this by saying that its really easy to lose sight of the small things in life. Whether it be that extra $1 or $2 that you leave as a tip, that fleeting piece of advice that a friend takes to heart, or even a smile that you give to a stranger on the metro... you typically never know how much your actions effect those around you.

So, whether it be a smile from a cute stranger, some stellar advice from a friend, or even just the sunrise coming through your window... share something that made your day.

Picture%25203.jpg

Came back from school (teacher) in a funk, and just sat around for a couple of hours debating on if I'm cut out for this stuff. Then I came to check NT and saw this message. Ever since I've started considering Teaching/Education as a career path, everything in my life has been pointing me in that direction. Though I've faced hardship, I always find a way to get through it. Glad to have helped, unnammed NTer. I wish you the best of luck.

:pimp:

Last edited:
Got a job I was interviewing for and this chick that I liked for a min told me she wanted to start dating. So life is good. :smokin

was finally able to go to the gym for the first time in a couple months

went to little ceasars. didnt have enough cash on me so i ran to the car the car to grab my wallet. came back and the cashier said that guy took care of it. i tried to give him his money but he wouldnt take it. gave a stranger 3 bucks, thought it was pretty cool

leaving yuku made my day today, spending $5 on a scratch off and winning $10 made my day yesterday

I saw a Lamborghini Gallardo this morning it made me smile a bit to see something out of the norm.

A cute chick that works at the same gym my cousin works at was looking when we was working out earlier tonight.

Transmission got fixed so I'm mobile again.

feelsgootmaan.

• someone asked if I was a fashion student and really liked my style
  • I get my first paycheck friday
  • about to finally get my driver's license

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom