POST THE SHOE THAT GOT U IN THE GAME VOL. ITS IN THE SHOES

air-jordan-13-retro-low-white-metallic-silver-varsity-red-black.jpg

and still got them, still kinda new to the game but still working on it

smokin.gif

i only have the CDP version, but i just remember everybody rockin these back in middle school....it was the white/blue pair that really started it but donthave them...yet

The white low II's from 05'... got'em when I culminated elementary and rocked them the first day to middle school.
pimp.gif
Beat the heck out of them though.

I just recently bought a DS pair for 60 bucks... mom & pop shop.
pimp.gif

these broke my neck when i was in elementary school.
mens-jordan-13-shoes-black-red.JPG

then i saw that they where retro'ing the 13's and saw this pair in eastbay, and the release day was just the next day. went to the mall and got them.so these are what got me into Retros and knowin release dates and niketalk and so on.
air-jordan-13-retro-low-white-metallic-silver-varsity-red-black.jpg

nike-air-max-1-friendly-football.jpg

I copped these and after that i saw Just For Kicks and that is how it basically started
smokin.gif

ogfoamposite.jpg

96-97 seen the old heads rockin em, i was 10-11 years old and those shoes along with the silver duncans or total foamposite max's had me hooked on kicks, iwent through my shoe phases, jordans...SBs...air max, then i was like you know what, all these "hot" shoes i have i barely wear, coming from the areai come from you see mostly foams/flights things of that nature, so its only right to rock em as well, so i sold more then half of my collection a couple yearsago and started adding to my foam fam.

Ive wore nike/jordans pretty much all my life but this was the first shoe i bought with my own money and decided it was time to start taking cre of myshoes.

5ff252a453e3b76a599a59fab795f0edfc0ae6c.pjpg

I was a BIG Alphanumeric fan around 2001-2002. This shoe started it ALL for me when I saw it online. I'm still looking for a pair in my size.

-Jermaine

well first pair of nikes i ever saw were the all black cortez and when i first saw the jordan 13 in black and red. (my uncle had them) i knew that was it but ididnt start untill i had the money. which was about 11 years later.

Back
Top Bottom