Post the CRAZIEST party you ever been to.

You must not gave been to a lot of parties. That was very common at north side partys
tired.gif

Some crazy house parties back in College.

...Probably nohingt crazy, but definitely one of the most memorable. It started off like any other party night, I was pretty much content w/ a boring evening at home. Got picked up by one of my homies, after we got the lead of a possible party going down in the boondocks somewhere. Headed to the Liquor store, and got myself a personal of Jagermeister
sick.gif
, just to see how it tasted. Eventually as I killed that, the night just got crazier. I remember pissin off of some random ledge, my dudes stealing every bottle in house, fighting the DJ due to not wanting to play songs off of our Ipod, spilling alcohol over every single sq. inch of carpet in the house. The birthday girl and the party eventually ending up at our crib. Everytime I catch up w/ my boys we usually bring the conversation up, due to one of my homies choosing to stay in for the night.

...I miss college
frown.gif

Some crazy house parties back in College.

...Probably nohingt crazy, but definitely one of the most memorable. It started off like any other party night, I was pretty much content w/ a boring evening at home. Got picked up by one of my homies, after we got the lead of a possible party going down in the boondocks somewhere. Headed to the Liquor store, and got myself a personal of Jagermeister
sick.gif
, just to see how it tasted. Eventually as I killed that, the night just got crazier. I remember pissin off of some random ledge, my dudes stealing every bottle in house, fighting the DJ due to not wanting to play songs off of our Ipod, spilling alcohol over every single sq. inch of carpet in the house. The birthday girl and the party eventually ending up at our crib. Everytime I catch up w/ my boys we usually bring the conversation up, due to one of my homies choosing to stay in for the night.

...I miss college
frown.gif

My boy is like man its me Jason your boy! Dude relax. His boy goes "oh I thought you was someone else" and keeps on walking like Javier Bardem. 

laugh.gif

My boy is like man its me Jason your boy! Dude relax. His boy goes "oh I thought you was someone else" and keeps on walking like Javier Bardem. 

laugh.gif

I was at some mansion party, watching some Sportscenter, when a group of nancyboys walked in. There was a pool, honeys, and a DJ. FF 20 minutes later, some guy whips out a shotgun and the nancyboys start screaming bloody murder and run back to their VW Beetle and bounce. Mad fun.

I was at some mansion party, watching some Sportscenter, when a group of nancyboys walked in. There was a pool, honeys, and a DJ. FF 20 minutes later, some guy whips out a shotgun and the nancyboys start screaming bloody murder and run back to their VW Beetle and bounce. Mad fun.

I went to this crazy party this past weekend. Some of my friends rented a penthouse at a pretty nice hotel on south beach. It was the whole floor, 2 stories, three jacuzzis, great view. Just one of the nicest places I've ever been to.

Anyway, we all got ******ed and tried to hit some clubs but I lost myself on the way and had a wild adventure. I remember going to the delano, and also hitting up a random pool party at some hotel lol.

I went to this crazy party this past weekend. Some of my friends rented a penthouse at a pretty nice hotel on south beach. It was the whole floor, 2 stories, three jacuzzis, great view. Just one of the nicest places I've ever been to.

Anyway, we all got ******ed and tried to hit some clubs but I lost myself on the way and had a wild adventure. I remember going to the delano, and also hitting up a random pool party at some hotel lol.

few months ago, my boy threw a party cause his parents went out of town. Drank a lot. Woke up with cuts all over my hand and someone else's throw up on my jeans. Don't remember how it happened
indifferent.gif

few months ago, my boy threw a party cause his parents went out of town. Drank a lot. Woke up with cuts all over my hand and someone else's throw up on my jeans. Don't remember how it happened
indifferent.gif

Mammoth Mountain. This was a couple years ago when Kobayashi just got famous. I was running around drinking people's shots on the table like the japanese hot dog champ, I ended up walking around in the snow in my boxers and some goggles, and next day I saw half of my torn boxers hanging from a lamp outside the cabin, and I had a deep cut on my butt cheek, and my feet were all dirty. I can only recount this night from pictures and what people told me.

Mammoth Mountain. This was a couple years ago when Kobayashi just got famous. I was running around drinking people's shots on the table like the japanese hot dog champ, I ended up walking around in the snow in my boxers and some goggles, and next day I saw half of my torn boxers hanging from a lamp outside the cabin, and I had a deep cut on my butt cheek, and my feet were all dirty. I can only recount this night from pictures and what people told me.

mine would be when myself and 3 other friends went to vegas. Dont remember much cus my friend secretly slipped ruffies in all our drinks. Crazy night. We lost a friend and i got to meet Mike Tyson.

mine would be when myself and 3 other friends went to vegas. Dont remember much cus my friend secretly slipped ruffies in all our drinks. Crazy night. We lost a friend and i got to meet Mike Tyson.

Haven't really been to THAT crazy of a party yet... but me and a couple friends went to this one dude's house party.. BP and food, all provided by his parents.
laugh.gif
Anyways, we're all just partying and doing whatever, this one dumb Asian chick was sitting on the ground for some reason. My friend who is pretty big, (NH) doesn't see her leg sticking out while he was playing BP, then steps back and steps on her leg. This B starts to cry and acts like her leg is broken, acting all over dramatic. The house owner brings out a machete,
eek.gif
roll.gif
but not because of my friend accidentally stepped on this dumb chick's leg, but because he heard that some random dudes were trying to crash the party.. My friend gets shook cause he thinks he's about to get sliced up like some shusi, so he gets to his car and drives up the street to take a nap, while me and other people get back to the party... He said he was never going back to that house ever again... he has never gone back. LOL

this brings back memories...
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom