Post some things from your childhood VOL....MEMORIES

This **** got me heated yo. Luara gave mans 0 play till this

Dude walked into studio heads office and was like I can't be messing up my voice playing Urkel forever. LOL. Laura gave ZERO F's for Steve before that. :smh:. Didn't even care she only wanted him once he was cool. SMH. In all honesty, can be mad Laura was TIGHT, but Myra was my number 1. Funny though Steve could ball though, was crossin dudes up on the show.

Dude walked into studio heads office and was like I can't be messing up my voice playing Urkel forever. LOL. Laura gave ZERO F's for Steve before that. :smh:. Didn't even care she only wanted him once he was cool. SMH. In all honesty, can be mad Laura was TIGHT, but Myra was my number 1. Funny though Steve could ball though, was crossin dudes up on the show.

I would have taken Myra any day over Laura

4AB591F2-CDE5-492B-90B7-BC26DCF9D2C9.jpeg
That school lunch pizza.

Those choose your own adventures books. :nthat: I use to try and cheat and flip back to my last choice if I didn't like the ending.

They should have moved forward with the direct sequel that was in talks forever. They grown up cast looks awesome.

Ahhhh Here Goesszzz

I think I missed the train on this show, lived in Germany for two years no cable. Came back to the states had cable for like a year, then went to high school and didn't have mainstream cable, 4,5,7,9, 20, 50. I watched a LOT of movies over and over.
Bolo-Yeung.jpg

This guy the villain of the 80´s Lol
I think the guy played a good guy like once ever, he was a school teacher I believe and some of his students got in over their head and he had to come bail them out.

Man that music, oh we were about to get into some **** today when the music started.

I bought this like 5/6 months ago off Amazon haven't even unwrapped it.

Bruh, totally forgot about Kudos. Loved the peanut butter ones. Do they still exist or is it all Chewy bars now?

Back
Top Bottom