Post some things from your childhood VOL....MEMORIES

tumblr_lpgze8ibm51qbeam2o1_1280.jpg

Anyone remember playing with these back in 86/87 ? There was a cartoon as well.
ICGMUKAFKD.JPG

Stepping into a liquor store and they sold basketball cards. Get that Crush strawberry? Or maybe a shot at finding a Jordan? You only have $1.00 in your pocket.
cc2ce94b34b36a168e28018345062cb0--patrick-ewing-patrick-obrian.jpg

AE620199-5F35-4C3B-99B7-39FCAAC618F1-2698-000001C5328668A5.jpg

Maybe it was just my rinky-dink hometown, but I remember when Chic fil a was ONLY in the mall.
I'm pretty sure that's how they expanded out of the Atlanta area originally. Was the same thing at a pretty big mall here in Maryland.

It's crazy to think once upon a time Chic Fil a was on the same level as Sbarro and Manchu wok :lol:

The CEO of CFA is a ******* business guru. All other businesses should take notes. Just do what you're supposed to..REALLY well.

Really? Do you live in Montana or something? They're all over the place now.
:lol: nah, New Jersey, right across the bridge from NYC.

I just googled it and apparently a Chick Fil A opened up in a plaza by my high school. I'm there all the time cause there's a Costco and Walmart in the same plaza. Might have to get some Chick Fil A next time I go there.

:lol: nah, New Jersey, right across the bridge from NYC.

I just googled it and apparently a Chick Fil A opened up in a plaza by my high school. I'm there all the time cause there's a Costco and Walmart in the same plaza. Might have to get some Chick Fil A next time I go there.
:lol:

Yeah I guess it's taken them a bit to go up north. Didn't NYC only get it's first one a few years ago?

:lol:

Yeah I guess it's taken them a bit to go up north. Didn't NYC only get it's first one a few years ago?

Yup I think it was late 2015 when the city finally got one.

Speaking of chicken,

img_Roy_Rogers_Chicken.jpg

This used to be the spot for road trips. I rarely see em now.

Shout out to the old Popeyes box.
popeyes_biscuits_box.jpg

2008664999-300x0.jpg

burger_king_logo-1994-1999.png

wendys-logo-1983-2013.jpg

Not sure if these spots still exist but they've been gone in my area for years
r0_18_619_367_w1200_h678_fmax.jpg

Miami-Grill-400-cd640590.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom