[--Post Some POLICE PURSUIT VIDEOS--]

OP, that first video was crazy lol. had moments where i was about to turn it off, then the lady did something crazy lol

OP, that first video was crazy lol. had moments where i was about to turn it off, then the lady did something crazy lol

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
 @ the Tank Ownage. Dude was playin Twisted Metal in real life. Wowzers. Thankfully no one was hurt

i think the best pursuit i've seen was these cops literally going in circles behind a guy in a parking lot.

channel i was watching went straight to it... and 4 minutes later they were told it was just a police exercise. the disappointment/embarrassment of the news anchors was great
roll.gif

i think the best pursuit i've seen was these cops literally going in circles behind a guy in a parking lot.

channel i was watching went straight to it... and 4 minutes later they were told it was just a police exercise. the disappointment/embarrassment of the news anchors was great
roll.gif

do other states besides CA stop the news or local programming to show police chases? i tried to explain it to firends in other states but they were like "we only see that stuff n America's Most Wanted blah bah blah "

do other states besides CA stop the news or local programming to show police chases? i tried to explain it to firends in other states but they were like "we only see that stuff n America's Most Wanted blah bah blah "

Originally Posted by Kookcle

There was a huge thread here on NT about this Bentley pursuit
laugh.gif
NT CLASSIC. Everyone SWORE it was DJ Khaled. people even called Kcal 9 and said that. They had Khaled's face on TV LMAO 

Back
Top Bottom