Post some of your craziest moments vol. college, parties, vacations, etc

Not as nearly as crazy as some of y'alls, but it's definitely memorable. 
A couple months back a local prominent rapper from around the way had invited us to his birthday party. So we figure it's gonna be really live cause this dude always has the groupie %%%+%+. Me and my boys stop by a liquor store and pick up a 24 pack of Coronas. One of my more excited friends decides that he wants to chug every beer he comes in contact with, and before we hit the party he downs about 5 or 6 beers with no hesitation. Once we're at the party, it's a scene straight out of the House Party movies from the 90s. Dopest music ever, dance floor packed with the baddest biddies, and bong rips in the living room. My boy proceeds to down every beer he sees, and takes the hugest bong rips ever. Around 10:30, the cops decide to break up the party... blown as hell, I rally up my boys and we make it back to the car. My boy sits in the back seat and is visibly done. He tells me to drive slow in case he needs to throw up. After driving around for a few minutes, I hear him burp and then I feel a splash of something sticky hit the back of my neck. Dude had barfed all over himself in the back. Funniest part is that he threw up so much that it somehow made it onto the ceiling of my car. We all laugh at this to this day.

PS.
Spoiler [+]

Originally Posted by Ecook0808

Originally Posted by damelloyellow15

She starts the whoppin and my boy peeps his head from the kitchen and runs towards us, she giving both at the same time..
This might be the most unbelievable story I've read on NT.
That part sounds kinda gay too.

Originally Posted by Born illa

A couple months back a local prominent rapper from around the way had invited us to his birthday party. So we figure it's gonna be really live cause this dude always has the groupie %%%+%+. Me and my boys stop by a liquor store and pick up a 24 pack of Coronas. One of my more excited friends decides that he wants to chug every beer he comes in contact with, and before we hit the party he downs about 5 or 6 beers with no hesitation. Once we're at the party, it's a scene straight out of the House Party movies from the 90s. Dopest music ever, dance floor packed with the baddest biddies, and bong rips in the living room. My boy proceeds to down every beer he sees, and takes the hugest bong rips ever. Around 10:30, the cops decide to break up the party... blown as hell, I rally up my boys and we make it back to the car. My boy sits in the back seat and is visibly done. He tells me to drive slow in case he needs to throw up. After driving around for a few minutes, I hear him burp and then I feel a splash of something sticky hit the back of my neck. Dude had barfed all over himself in the back. Funniest part is that he threw up so much that it somehow made it onto the ceiling of my car. We all laugh at this to this day.

PS.
Spoiler [+]

"hazy" pic ... not sure if that is "vomit" 
sick.gif

PS.
Spoiler [+]
Is that Taco from Odd Future?

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

PS.
Spoiler [+]

my exact thought as well

Originally Posted by kevi

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

PS.
Spoiler [+]

my exact thought as well

Yeah bros and i'm Frank Ocean 

Practically every trip to Vegas

One that sticks out is NYE.

We rolled 4 deep and got split up on the Strip right before midnight. After midnight me and my boy were just walking around rapping rack city and this white chick in front of me knows the words and gets hype. She's with 3 other cute girls and I start making moves on an Indian one. My boy loses interest and leaves w/o me knowing at first. Me and these 4 girls walk from Mirage to Wynn to go to Tryst but when we get there the white chick realizes she doesn't have her id. The strip is still closed so the cab line is like an hour. We say F it and walk back (I start making out with the Indian chick) to Flamingo where they're staying.

We buy some liquor from the convenience store in the lobby and go upstairs and drink and smoke. I noticed Indian chick is washing her face or something in the bathroom so I go in there and lock the door. We make out some more and she looks at me and says "it's so hot that you're in med school" (she was applying for med school at the time) and pulls down my pants. I bang it out doggystyle while her friends are still in the room. Eventually we hear them laughing and then leaving. Since the bathroom is getting uncomfortable I ask if we can go to her bed. I pull out and we both see that the condom is gone (my drunk idiot self must have put it on wrong) and chick freaks the F out. The sex is done without a nut and I bounce. She apologized later for freaking out and I may try to finish the deal at some point.

Cliffs
Vegas for NYE, banged an Indian chick in her hotel bathroom while her 3 friends were in the room, condom comes off and chick freaks out and deads it

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

PS.
Spoiler [+]

"hazy" pic ... not sure if that is "vomit" 
sick.gif

nerd.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by illadelALLDAY

Recruit training aboard Recruit Training Depot Parris Island, South Carolina.

/thread

Is a joke, whats your point?You're not the only Marine on here, going to boot camp doesnt make you a badass

me and my boys going to AC for a weekends in july. i know ill have some crazy $%@^ to contribute to this thread fa sho

Someone might remember my escapades a couple years back with my old name. I'll keep it short though. To preface this, during freshman year I was dating this super conservative chick (I made topics about her every other week it seems like) that was saving her V for marriage, but would occasionally let me go through the backdoor.

I got invited to a party after a poetry slam or something and I told my girl about it. She pouted about me always going out, so I asked her if she wanted me to stay in and she hit me with that "do whatever YOU wanna do" stuff so I stayed. I tried to get it cracking, but I guess I didn't use enough lube 'cause she started crying and screaming and told me to stop. So I was just laying there awkwardly while she's in the bathroom trying to get her life together, and it starts a huge argument and I basically say "F this, I'm going out, have fun watching Gossip Girls by yourself."

I hit the party and my homie meets me at the door with a drinking glass full of strong margarita. I take a couple of those to the head and I'm done for. (Queue the picture of a sweat stained shirt and a backpack full of capri suns and hot cheetos.) Wasn't a huge party but it was wild enough, we had a soul train line, girls on a pole in the basement, etc. I black out and end up hooking up with this chick on top of a washer in the basement. My girlfriends' friends see me getting to business, take a few pictures, and show them. Pretty big buzz kill the next morning. Glad I can look back on it and laugh.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom