POST SICK PICS OF KICKS VOL. letskeepthisonegoing

griffey one is hot
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by Apollo XXXIII

I was wondering how you guys make your homemade white background sets?

Thanks in advance!
most dudes just use a piece of white poster board.

Dunks r nice wrote:

xbiker47 - Thanks.
Jack - Thanks Jack, update on the payment, can't wait for them. Second, here you go, Been using the same background poster board.
Brandon - Was going through wdywt, and naw homie, I don't have a D300
laugh.gif
, I have a d40. Brandon, I know you shoot with a Nikon, but how come your photos turn out like grainy or not so great sometimes.

brooklynnyc3000 - Thanks man and here you go.

I use a white poster board that I got from my local art store. Check Micheals or Arron Brothers, pretty sure they have a huge one. This was my old set up, It took me about 5 tries in differnt areas around my house until I found one that I was satisfied, basically experimented and looking around for great natural lighting. I use to take shots by the window, as for keeping the camera still, used books or magazines.

The result.

It's all on how the day time weather is basically, the more sun thats out, the betetr the results. I recently found a new spot in my house. Results using same background.

and heres what I use sometimes, it aint the best but it works

Originally Posted by airjordanjack

HustlinFlip - Responded.
gio2323 - The Rebel XSI is a great camera. I use a rebel xti, which I also highly recommend. But if you have the money for an XSI, go for it!

And what kind of lens are you using? Because i just ordered my Canon Rebel and its going to come with an 28-80mm lens but im going to buy the 18-55mm like intwo weeks.

^I actually use the kit 18-55mm for a lot of my sneaker pictures. I would also recommend a 50mm f1.8. Its a great lens for everything. I have the 50mm, and an85mm f1.8 which is nicer, but also more expensive. So i would say go with the 50mm, you should be able to get one for under $100. If you have the money tospend though, research other lenses and see what you like the best.

unified07 - Straight heat right there. The quality on those looks amazing!
heelntoe wit my nyks - Very nice man!
DREDAY0789 - Sick man. I have to do a "pile" sometime.
I Love AF1 - Nicee. I like the look of those pics a lot for some reason, can't say why haha.
Im Soooo Hungry - Crazy man. Looks real professional.

Sorry if i missed anyone, a lot of nice pictures in here. I will have more to contribute soon.
I tryed to get a little reflection in this one.

Thanks Jack. I like those kind of pictures too (nice pictures though).

I also use the 18-55 mm kit lens as well, but I use the Canon Rebel XS instead.

Originally Posted by likuidmental

Airjordanjack - Hey man, How did u do IMG_7237 on your Flickr???

Well I just used picnik online editor and the zoom burst was one effect you could choose. There is a way to do that without editing though. Take a zoom lens,start zoomed into the subject, and as the shutter is open zoom out.

Originally Posted by northparkblind

Im soooo hungry - Love it
pimp.gif
How do you make the background black? a black light box?
No. I wish I had the patience to make a light box but I'm too lazy
ohwell.gif
. I use Photoshop CS3 Ext. for all effects.
airjordanjack wrote:

Im Soooo Hungry - Crazy man. Looks real professional.
Thank You, and I know you got the Blk/Wht cement 4 game on lock but I had to try it...just once, sorry.
tongue.gif

3161104553_7830c90d45_b.jpg

^Hahaha thanks man Yours look good though. I really need to get a black backround. You made the relection on the last one in PS? Dang, thats pretty sick. Ineed PS haha.

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

Waiting for AIRJORDANJACK to post some new pics of his new OG1s!!!!

Hehe I may have another pair of OG 1s in the mail.
wink.gif
Pics will be up when I get 'em.

likuidmental - Haha looking good man. That editor is fun.

Well I just got these in. 25 poster 18x24in of one of my OG 1 pics. Almost all are spoken for, so if you want one, PM me quick *cough*jwdanklefs*cough*

Back
Top Bottom