Post purchases that have improved your life.

Not sure if posted already, but them 10 ft long phone charger cords :smokin necessity for me in the bedroom..

I know some people opt out and go old school with the extension cord still tho.. My boy got one of them 30 ft extension cords for construction plugged in his bedroom, got the wind up and all that :lol:

KL-7140A.jpg

View media item 1853745
Learning how to cut your own hair>*. You save money, but more surprisingly, time. Instead of me traveling to the barbershop, waiting for my barber, then getting cut. I simply roll out of bed, and cut my own hair. It will take time, but if you can endure some mistakes, it's well worth it after a while.

Cosign the cutting your own hair thing. Been doing my own hair cuts since 2008 I think. Never looking back. :smokin

^yes, totally agree, i have been cutting my own hair for almost 20 years, i will never go to a barber, it saves lots money and time, but like said above there is a learning curve so you may have to do a couple of test runs until you get it down, but its well worth it

I still have my Andis T edger clipper that i bought almost 20 years ago, the clippers are tanks and go with me every where and have survived all kinds of abuse, they are great and the blades can be changed for pretty cheap, i would definitely recommend them to anyone look to cut their own hair

And with a person being able to find an instructional on practically anything on youtube these days, I'd imagine it's probably easier than ever to learn how to cut your hair by yourself. Back when I taught myself, I had to go on nothing but trial and major errors. :smh: :lol:

Speaking of shirts, dri-fit is all I wear at home or to the gym now. Comfort level 100. Usually wouldn't be able to sleep with a shirt on, but I can with the dri-fits

I never read any instructions or anything, but ive been cutting my own hair for the past 4 years I think. I dont give myself an edge up. lol But I only go to barbers if im going to a wedding, leaving town for a fun trip or something special pops up. Other wise I just make sure its low. But yeah man, saves tons of money time and barber shop talk. 

starting making bone broth

just go to the grocery store and buy bones and follow recipes online

- Commes des Garcons Zip Wallet -- mine is going strong after 4 years

- Rincinol -- takes care of canker / cold sores with the quickness

- Quest bars -- perfect snack

- Corsair Slider USB Drive (128GB) -- always have one on me at all times

- Zipped leather portfolio -- I usually carry this instead of a messenger bag

What I use to shower and wash off dead skin cells. Better than a washcloth or loofah. Ish is life changing

51diCz8DHYL._SY400_.jpg

Back
Top Bottom