Post Pics of Your Room Vol. 2

Originally Posted by abernja

All you need to do is go buy 3 shelving units all the same size (kinda big) and you can have your room back. Esp the floor. I would feel like my room was swallowing me up. lol

Omg this pic annoys me sooo much lol. I wanna jump through the screen and organize everything.

Originally Posted by sunshining7

I was cleaning this week, and Michael came over to play with my dog !!!
roll.gif
laugh.gif

08426b1193d0645219779ce7d0f5a518093a2235.pjpg

The more i look through previous pages in this thread the more i laugh. Nt is the best i swear.

only eminems but 2 pair of premes and sample guccis !@!? lol...put us on man.....i guess theres no such thing as a recession

smokin.gif
THIS IS JUST A TASTE OF THE HEAT
smokin.gif

P.S. GO RESERVE CALL OF DUTY MODERN WARFARE 2 AND YOU GET THAT POSTER

Originally Posted by donjuan513

What's left of my room. I've added 11 pairs in since yesterday. Kev its time for another rack man. How do you get shoes from over there? I learned my lesson with one too many avalanches. I took myself to Target, spent $150, and everything has been gravy sense.
643rkp5.jpg
4r8nq5j.jpg

DonJuan5133-AIM [email protected]-Email

www.Myspace.com/TyStyles

www.Leaders1354.com
What are those huge shelf things called im searching all over to buy it but when i say shelf they show me some 2000 dollar wooden ones....cansomeone tell me what they are called and how much it cost?

I don't have anything to do today so hopefully I can clean this up.

By the way, PM me if anyone wants to buy one of these posters to put up in there room.

Back
Top Bottom