Post pics of your girl. show her off!

i just wanted to take a moment to point out the simpage going on with Spectacular23 towards PR girl on his instagram page :smh:

i just wanted to take a moment to point out the simpage going on with Spectacular23 towards PR girl on his instagram page
mean.gif
that's still going on? 
laugh.gif

What are their instagrams? I am really curious to see what the girl everyone's been accusing me of being looks like

You're gunna get back with him.
You know this, and we know this.

Cliffs for the rest of your life:
1) He'll cheat
2) He'll get caught
3) He'll apologize profusely , and swear that he will change
4) You'll notice his efforts and believe he truly is rehabilitated.
5) Time will pass
6) Like Brian McKnight, starts back at 1

tl ; dr: people don't change.

If this is a real thread, not without time apart, atleast 6 months to allow real change. He's gotta know the consequences of his actions. But I don't know if i'd go back to a cheater.

beh235 beh235 he had a naked pic of her posted today on ig today as his wcw AGAIN only thing covering her bewbs were his instagram sn
so idk if she been sending him the nudes or what but she got dude open
he deleted it though :lol:

Last edited:
If this is a real thread, not without time apart, atleast 6 months to allow real change. He's gotta know the consequences of his actions. But I don't know if i'd go back to a cheater.

See, I did stop talking to him for a week and then he emailed me telling me that he had hacked into my schools blackboard under my name and pulled up the syllabus for one of my classes which I was supposed to do a 12 page paper for and he did it for me. I then texted him thanking him and that ended up in a 5 hour conversation on the phone full of tears from both sides. Idk because I always like to see the good in people but I don't want to be naive.

he had a naked pic of her posted today on ig today as his wcw AGAIN only thing covering her bewbs were his instagram sn
he deleted it though
laugh.gif
mean.gif
. I browsed her IG when she first popped up before she blocked it. She aight, but NT goes to great lengths to flaunt their capes. It's not that serious 'round here, or in life period.

See, I did stop talking to him for a week and then he emailed me telling me that he had hacked into my schools blackboard under my name and pulled up the syllabus for one of my classes which I was supposed to do a 12 page paper for and he did it for me. I then texted him thanking him and that ended up in a 5 hour conversation on the phone full of tears from both sides. Idk because I always like to see the good in people but I don't want to be naive.

I'm sure he means it, and is going through emotional hell. But honestly, using my experience, if she had taken me back during that emotional high I gotta get her back period, things would've probably settled back into the same ****. Don't settle, spend time getting better, and give him a chance to as well. Once emotions have calmed down months later and you're both improved and ya'll can talk, talk. If he holds resentment, made no changes and doesn't care to talk at that point, oh well. And I can never get with women getting with a rebound so quick.

So he hacked into your schools system and wrote a 12 page paper for you? What was the topic? :nerd:

Lol if I answer that I would sound cocky, so I am not going to. But it was someone from dental school

so you're not going to answer? no one cares I'm just curious how easy it was for u to get another man

@beh235 he had a naked pic of her posted today on ig today as his wcw AGAIN only thing covering her bewbs were his instagram sn
he deleted it though
laugh.gif
Son still don't know what that thang smell like doe. Probly never gonna find out either
mean.gif

Moment of silence for our fallen brother.

The thirst has him now.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom