Post pics of your girl. show her off!

I'm gonna assume OP's pic and the co-woker's pics have been posted by now, right my fellow NTers?
nerd.gif
You know before I go through all the pgs
No pics and apparently there won't be any.

i guess it all comes down to...when is it ok to listen to your heart? what mistakes are ok to forgive and what mistakes are just not ok to forgive?

mind vs. heart
Biggest mistake you can make, relative to your situation, IMO; knowing your dude disrespected you/your relationship, yet you still being willing to stay in spite of such. 

Choice is completely yours, in the end...if you feel you can legitimately forgive/get past his actions (with no 'evening up the score' measures), && possibly make things work...then, by all means, go for it. Been there before...but, better judgment says value yourself && step.

It really doesnt matter if op will share pics or not. Hopefully she can feel secure enough, and free enough to share her true self with a community that cares about her.

All I want is for OP to be safe.

:nerd:

lol. OP cares too much to let him go.. just get back with him.

I got a question though... why and how the hell are u talking to someone new so fast? smh

It really doesnt matter if op will share pics or not. Hopefully she can feel secure enough, and free enough to share her true self with a community that cares about her.

All I want is for OP to be safe.

nerd.gif
Stop running game. I see you 
laugh.gif

You're gunna get back with him.
You know this, and we know this.

Cliffs for the rest of your life:
1) He'll cheat
2) He'll get caught
3) He'll apologize profusely , and swear that he will change
4) You'll notice his efforts and believe he truly is rehabilitated.
5) Time will pass
6) Like Brian McKnight, starts back at 1

tl ; dr: people don't change.

But lately he has been going above and beyond to try and get me back. The other day I told him we need to not talk at all and that I have given up on us he had a full on breakdown and started crying... which i am not going to lie, broke my heart even though i have all that anger and hate for him.

Started crying? Sorry but you need a better man cause what real woman would want a man that breaks down like that? Alpha he is not!

lol. OP cares too much to let him go.. just get back with him.

I got a question though... why and how the hell are u talking to someone new so fast? smh

Lol if I answer that I would sound cocky, so I am not going to. But it was someone from dental school

Started crying? Sorry but you need a better man cause what real woman would want a man that breaks down like that? Alpha he is not!

See I don't think there is anything wrong with a man crying and letting out his emotions. Not defending my ex but I feel like I am speaking for a lot of men out there. At the end of the day whether you're a male or a female we're all human and emotions do come out. Some men are comfortable with expressing emotions while others bottle it up or do it in private.

Last edited:
Why do women always take pride in the fact that they made a dude cry? :lol:

Did not and will not take pride in that. I had just never seen that side of him and when I did it honestly broke my heart and it just made it a lot harder for me to be a biotch and basically get him out of my life for good

You're gunna get back with him.
You know this, and we know this.

Cliffs for the rest of your life:
1) He'll cheat
2) He'll get caught
3) He'll apologize profusely , and swear that he will change
4) You'll notice his efforts and believe he truly is rehabilitated.
5) Time will pass
6) Like Brian McKnight, starts back at 1

tl ; dr: people don't change.

That's honestly my biggest fear in all of this

Why do women always take pride in the fact that they made a dude cry?
laugh.gif
Did not and will not take pride in that. I had just never seen that side of him and when I did it honestly broke my heart and it just made it a lot harder for me to be a biotch and basically get him out of my life for good
He soft for crying and you soft for not dumping that ***** anyways

He soft for crying and you soft for not dumping that ***** anyways

I am soft for not doing it right away because there was so much to our relationship. I consider his friends as brothers/family/ so much more than just sex to our relationship. But when I started to pull back and look at the Big picture... It all made sense to me

all I'm saying is that if op wants to grab a cup of coffee one day and talk about the ups and downs of relationships I;m there. 
ohwell.gif

if pics havent been posted why is this 13 pgs????
did something else happen in this thread :nerd: cliffs

Back
Top Bottom